You win 50 million dollars, but your mom need 49 million for a hard transplant, what do you do? Vote and respond with gifs

Would you save her or take the bread?

• Go broke saving mom dukes

Votes: 66 82.5%
  • She gotta die someday ..... shrugs

Votes: 14 17.5%

• Total voters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:dahell:

But if my mom needed 49 mill for something to live I'd do jrb

Even if it was 50 mill I'd do it

Id do anything for my mom even die for her

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I'm not payin 49 Ms for any transplant. After taxes I wouldnt be able to anyways. I would have to kill whoever holdin that heart ransom. Then imma scold mom dukes for not having proper insurance. Then i'm going to the press to talk about this great unjustice that my mother is getting being the first person in history required to pay an unfathomable number for a transplant..

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Better question would be if it cost the whole 50 mill :sas2:

No real L either way you go here. I mean 49 mill is obviously an L but u still getting a free mill :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I live in The UK so her transplant would be free :blessed:

giphy.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
My mama been telling us she won't be around long because of Lupus since we was jits...I'm 36 and she still out here regular...

I think she would WANT me to keep all the money....

But nah,I'ma pay for the transplant,cause in some weird way I bet the world would make me broke if I didn't do it anyway.

:russ:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:
She’d want me to enjoy it. Take her travelling with the 50 mill

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's the mental gymnastics. I get it. Letting your mother die to save $49 million is tough to face down. Someone doing that would need to come up with a rationalization to make it more palatable. I think we also all know if it was you needing that surgery for the $49 million you'd do it no question.

If you're going to send mother on her way to save that $49 million like she's the family dog that got cancer and you not willing to pay that vet bill just come out and say it. It's her problem not yours and you don't care enough to intervene.
There's no mental gymnastics. You are not killing her. She's going to die one day regardless. If she's going to die without a heart transplant, getting her a transplant could prolong her life by 10 years. Depending on her age and other shyt she might just say "let me go home with the Lord" or she might be like :damn: you better not let me die!"

This isn't the same scenario as "You go on a trip for work 700 miles from home. Your mother is watching your house, she calls you on facetime. She's got zip ties on her wrists and a blindfold around her eyes, a man is standing behind her with a plastic bag to put over her face and he has a pistol to her head, he thought YOU would be home instead, you have 49 million cash, but he doesn't know where it's at, it's inside the walls of your house. He promises to let your mom go if you tell him where and how to get the money, or you can watch him torture and murder your mom on facetime. He sets a timer for 1 minute and 30 seconds. After 45 seconds he puts the plastic bag on her head. Do you tell him where the money is or watch her die?"

In both scenarios I'm saving moms. And in both scenario I am not killing her, it's her bad heart or whatever illness she has that she needs a new heart or the man with the gun and the plastic bag...I'm doing what I can to prolong her life.