You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I've been seeing a lot of ppl out and about all over the Bay riding around with Warrior flags now that we're in the playoffs. They should have those OUT all year long.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been seeing a lot of ppl out and about all over the Bay riding around with Warrior flags now that we're in the playoffs. They should have those OUT all year long.

You know the bay is king of the bandwagoners. But still its good to see people jump on the Warrior bandwagon

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the bay is king of the bandwagoners. But still its good to see people jump on the Warrior bandwagon

i almost swung at my fukkboy laker fan cousin after he called me a bandwagonner, i've been a long suffering warriros fan, stuck with them thru that pile of shyt cohan's tenure and when our players were nobodies like bob sura, vonteego... fukkin 89 year old mookie blaylock :damn:

those were the dark ages :huhldup:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i almost swung at my fukkboy laker fan cousin after he called me a bandwagonner, i've been a long suffering warriros fan, stuck with them thru that pile of shyt cohan's tenure and when our players were nobodies like bob sura, vonteego... fukkin 89 year old mookie blaylock :damn:

What about my boy Andrew DeClercq? :to:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about my boy Andrew DeClercq? :to:

:dead: fukk we've put up with some straight up TRASH man. bimbo coles. erick dampier. i remember when i was in h.s workin the popcorn machine at the theaters this mutant dampier walks and everybody was like "whoa look that guys tall i wonder if he plays in the nba" smh.

gs fans >>> all fans in the bay area for how they support this team despite how trash they've been historically. any other team sucked this bad they'd get abandoned.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bimbo Coles :damn:

Mark Bryant :huhldup:

100 yr old Terry Cummings:flabbynsick:

Really happy for the long suffering fans. My breh Dubs fans been through it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dead: fukk we've put up with some straight up TRASH man. bimbo coles. erick dampier. i remember when i was in h.s workin the popcorn machine at the theaters this mutant dampier walks and everybody was like "whoa look that guys tall i wonder if he plays in the nba" smh.

gs fans >>> all fans in the bay area for how they support this team despite how trash they've been historically. any other team sucked this bad they'd get abandoned.

I remember seeing Dampier at the movies too. I seen him at the Century theatre on Hegenberger where the Wal-Mart is at now. This is when the Sixth Man had just came out. Dude sat up front and pissed off a few ppl because of his height.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when mark davis body slammed shawn bradley.. that was like the highlight of that season. those mothafukkas lost like 65 games that year :damn:

late 90s - early 2000s teams :snoop:

but fukk all that shyt, its 2013 and we're :blessed:

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love everything about this team brehs!

Marc Jackson the motivator and coach of the year

Curry the Golden Child and best shooter in the world

BoGoat the defensive game changer

Klay the silent assassin

Barnes the X Factor

Landry the low post and mid range presence

Jack the fearless leader

David Lee the Ultimate Warrior

Green the hustler of all hustlers

Ezili the future beast

Baselmore the GOAT towel waver

:blessed:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I love everything about this team brehs!

Marc Jackson the motivator and coach of the year

Curry the Golden Child and best shooter in the world

BoGoat the defensive game changer

Klay the silent assassin

Barnes the X Factor

Landry the low post and mid range presence

Jack the fearless leader

David Lee the Ultimate Warrior

Green the hustler of all hustlers

Ezili the future beast

Baselmore the GOAT towel waver

:blessed: