You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We 4 games up on the 8 seed so we pretty much safe. :ehh: Who knows maybe Klay lends a hand to the Jazz and goes 1-11

Jazz fans was talking hella shyt when we tanked for Barnes last year. They get our pick this year, I want to give them the worst pick possible in this shytty ass draft :russ:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Jazz fans was talking hella shyt when we tanked for Barnes last year. They get our pick this year, I want to give them the worst pick possible in this shytty ass draft :russ:

I feel you bro but this ain't the time to be holding grudges and one game ain't gon make a big difference in draft order. Look at the bigger picture Lakers get eliminated from playoffs, Dwight leaves, Nash retires, Pau gets traded and the Lakers implode while we make the playoffs and knock out the flippers in the first round killing two birds with one stone :win:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tryna see if i can make the giants and warriors games on sunday

if i can pull it off :blessed:

that traffic :scusthov:

bart? :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This 1 hurts. The only solace I can take away from this night is that the Lakers are closer to being out of the playoffs. Depressing game tho.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like the cards took care of that traffic problem

:sadcam:

:damn: ended up missing both games. and those souvenir rings sellin for 300 on ebay :snoop:

Great game guys Curry got his 4 threes and the Lakers just got eliminated

4 games left and the jazz are only 0.5 games ahead of them right now. but i hope they do get eliminated