NULL
peen-scream_zpsb314b2ac.gif

this team aint making the playoffs, the schedule is pretty brutal

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry needs to hit the weight room man. If someone plays physical d on him he is completely out of it. Getting manhandled by fukkin nate robinson :snoop:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
peen-scream_zpsb314b2ac.gif

this team aint making the playoffs, the schedule is pretty brutal

So is Utah's. This team has beaten the Spurs,Thunder ,Heat and Pacers. They're capable of beating anyone. Just rely on jump shots too much. Just gotta take care of business Sunday.

Daps
We got lucky early on on d now we are paying. I see 8tg seed at best tomorrow is an L

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if we make the offs...how much yall think the tix will be ?

I might cop a pair. Im really in that bball mood lately, ever since free agency in football died down and the tourney about to begin, plus the offs are soon :ohlawd:

I also must say, when Bogut is healthy, he really makes the team that much better, dude was a beast today, swatting shyt left and right. Unfortunately hes never healthy for like more than 3 games....

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
if we make the offs...how much yall think the tix will be ?
I might cop a pair. Im really in that bball mood lately, ever since free agency in football died down and the tourney about to begin, plus the offs are soon :ohlawd:

I also must say, when Bogut is healthy, he really makes the team that much better, dude was a beast today, swatting shyt left and right. Unfortunately hes never healthy for like more than 3 games....

Great question. I've never been to a Warriors playoffs game. Season ticket holders will take up most of them. I'll find a way to get to at least 2 games if we make the playoffs this year.