You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

Daps
curry was better tonight, especially going against probably the best defensive backcourt in the league. he shook off that 1st-game rust.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need somebody who can get to the rim, the lack of ft's is a huge concern

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Losing Rush is really gonna hurt. Wishful thinking, but I hope he can come back this season, but after reading Steph's tweet about more to life than just basketball, I just hope it aint a career ender. Rush was coming into his own.

2. Mark Jackson's rotations boggle my mind :mindblown: We were ballin when Steph was the two and Jack was the one so why the fukk would you not keep it that what for most of the game? Especially during crunch time.

3. fukk Biedrins :pacspit:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Biedrens is trash. That's why he was the only player who got booed during that piff pregame intro last night.

Mark Jackson's rotations are that of a little league coach: put in everyone so no one gets hurt :beli:

And Steph Curry is overrated as hell now. Klay Thompson is the future :salute:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
landry and jack have been a steal this year and curry with the defensive stops :wow:

hopefully klay is alright because our bench is thin right now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
landry and jack have been a steal this year and curry with the defensive stops :wow:

hopefully klay is alright because our bench is thin right now.
Our bench is the truth right now. Landry is gonna opt out his contract if he keeps balling like this. He could be a starter somewhere like Orlando or Charlotte.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our bench is the truth right now. Landry is gonna opt out his contract if he keeps balling like this. He could be a starter somewhere like Orlando or Charlotte.

hes not a starter, hes a tweener

theres a reason why hes been on so many teams

remember landry used to always kill the warriors

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

i hope we resign landry and jack. i hope they dont get worked too much and end up fatigue later in the season. i dont know why jenkins isnt getting any PT, he played well last year and i like that barnes isnt scared to attack the basket or shoot the ball.