You Will Never Be Succesful in this world If You're a Slave to your physical urges

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
lol@this thread.

my physical urges are exactly why I'm successful. I work hard at my job so I can have money with which to buy hookers. I was briefly put on anti-depressants. They fukked up my sex drive and that took away my motivation to work, so I got off them ASAP.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Thread is pretty much on point, only problem I have is at times I can sleep too much. As for drinkin I can stop whenever I want.....

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I have very little control over my urges. I eat constantly though I'm a vegetarian. I jerk off at least once a day. I drink too much. I oversleep. I spend way too much time on this site. If I have cash in my pocket it WILL get spent. Oh well, the first step is recognizing you got a problem I guess. :manny: Really, I don't even know where to start to stop.

:shaq2: I know how you feel breh. Apart from being veggie and throw in some loud :smugdraper: and thats me. Especially the bolded we should start a help group thread and update our progretss I been planning on changing for too long. :to:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thread is pretty much on point, only problem I have is at times I can sleep too much. As for drinkin I can stop whenever I want.....
You can never really sleep too much breh. My mom goes to bed at like 7:30 verynight. She's almost 60 and ppl think she's 40.

As far as the bolded......

:upsetfavre:
banner2.jpg

:pachaha:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Aye aye aye....:usure:huldup now. I am not and have never been a slave to pop (soda). I could have stopped at ANY time. I chose not to because coke is delicious. I've been without if for 14 days now and don't have any problems. I'm good, breh.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Aye aye aye....:usure:huldup now. I am not and have never been a slave to pop (soda). I could have stopped at ANY time. I chose not to because coke is delicious. I've been without if for 14 days now and don't have any problems. I'm good, breh.

You being without it for "14 days" means that ur counting the days. Only those who are addicted count the days they've avoided a substance :comeon:

You're just one day, one thought, one sip away from a soda relapse. :shaq:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Discipline is a huge factor.

We all have been conditioned into how we are.

People fail to realize that the physical world is in fact Satan.

We our at one of the lowest levels spiritually and our born into sin because with the physical world comes greed lust etc.

The secret to life I think is us as individuals realizing that god is literally within you and heaven is when a person realizes and truly loves one self without the gratification or satisfaction of material assets.

Once one finds inner peace one is truly set free. :smile:

Stop letting money vain women etc define you.

:myman:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
You being without it for "14 days" means that ur counting the days. Only those who are addicted count the days they've avoided a substance :comeon:

You're just one day, one thought, one sip away from a soda relapse. :shaq:

No it just means that I last had a can on the 3rd. I can tell you the last time I did a lot of things. Doesn't mean I was ever addicted, just vigilant. :win:

:sadbron: Why you saying these things? I don't even have any pop in my house right now. I'm not a fiend.

Wait! We got another smiley???? :lawd: ...................:gladbron:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
im down..or the last 10 days

iftar with the homies is the greatest feeling ever :yes:

so no carribana this year :mjpls:

caribanas wack anyways lol@ being in a hot ass slow moving line with 10000 other sweaty people

plus its beef out here nikkaz aint trynna see enemies and shyt

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
charlie sheen seemed to have done alright

but i understand a measure of discipline is necessary don't gotta be all militant...its all about balance

its ok to bang a few dimes here and there man