You Will Never Be Succesful in this world If You're a Slave to your physical urges

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
http://www.the-coli.com/gym/13989-fat-people-excuses-3.html#post498139

http://www.the-coli.com/gym/9766-no-soda-challenge-anyone.html#.T94P8LVYsig

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...ouch-your-****-thread-2-0-a.html#.T94QGLVYsig

This society is amazing. Go to the OT and look at the Don't Touch Your MEat Thread, you've got nikkaz struggling to go more than three days without touching their own dikk, or people who can't control their urges to eat and urges to sleep more than you need.

God Knows that the real line between people who make it and people who don't are those people who first and foremost have control over their dikks, their stomachs, and their mouths (in terms of the urge to talk) and sleep to a lesser extent. When thsoe urges are conquered, everything else falls into place because you have the discipline to deal with everything that comes your way.

How do You expect to succeed with bytches, with career advancement when you beating your dikk every day, you can't "live" without soda, and you can't keep yourself from gossiping like a lil bytch.

As Always I speak to myself first before I advice everyone else, because I had to overcome those things too before I realized that they were the root causes of any problems I Faced. The outside world gives you enough challenges to success already, so why fukk u your own path :huh3:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
images

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Discipline. I pride myself on this. Haven't had meat in damn near a year , Ive never smoked or done any drug outside of tylenol. Grew up in the hood , family ripped apart by drugs and crime , so dont give me that " where you grow up at ? " shyt. Certain people lack discipline , and make excuses instead of finding solutions. No excuse to be mentally weak.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Discipline is a huge factor.

We all have been conditioned into how we are.

People fail to realize that the physical world is in fact Satan.

We our at one of the lowest levels spiritually and our born into sin because with the physical world comes greed lust etc.

The secret to life I think is us as individuals realizing that god is literally within you and heaven is when a person realizes and truly loves one self without the gratification or satisfaction of material assets.

Once one finds inner peace one is truly set free. :smile:

Stop letting money vain women etc define you.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
ya
july 20 it starts

That's wassup .I guess that's why you dont judge people before you know them. Muslims are some of the most disciplined people on the earth. Ive adopted some of their principles , even though I dont belong to any religion.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That's wassup .I guess that's why you dont judge people before you know them. Muslims are some of the most disciplined people on the earth. Ive adopted some of their principles , even though I dont belong to any religion.

this year will be hard..sunset at 9pm

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Discipline is a huge factor.

We all have been conditioned into how we are.

People fail to realize that the physical world is in fact Satan.

We our at one of the lowest levels spiritually and our born into sin because with the physical world comes greed lust etc.

The secret to life I think is us as individuals realizing that god is literally within you and heaven is when a person realizes and truly loves one self without the gratification or satisfaction of material assets.

Once one finds inner peace one is truly set free. :smile:

Stop letting money vain women etc define you.

real shyt... too bad 95% of nyggas will KIM after readin this