You will be able to continue to purchase PS3 and vita games

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
isnt the whole point of ps now so the few people who want to play old ass games dont have to buy them individually

i never understood why this was even a topic of conversation

Daps
isnt the whole point of ps now so the few people who want to play old ass games dont have to buy them individually

It was a topic of conversation so Microsoft and people who bought a shiny new Xbox with no games to play can could cling to some kind of victory. I’ve never heard someone in real life talk about BC, most people just don’t care.

Meanwhile Sony bout to drop Returnal, Rachet and Clank, HZD2, a new God of War all within the next year. :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Everybody plays games differently. I honestly buy too much, I know I do and sometimes, due to that, I will literally have a game on the shelf for years before I even open it. That said, if you maintain an online service to buy games individually, it should always be maintained. I legit go back and play ps2 games from time to time. I didn't spend over a grand on a retropie arcade unit just for show. I actually play the original NBA jam, Turtles in Time or Street Fighters on it.

Once, my then four year old and I played Scott pilgrim in 2018 but since it came out in 2010, shyt is old. We had a blast that weekend.

You can buy Citizen Kane, released in 1941, in digital form today
You can buy The Hobbit, published in 1937, in digital form today
You can buy Thriller, released in 1982, in digital form today

But according to Coli logic, a game that came out in 2015 should be gone forever.

Stan till your brain is diseased brehs.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Everybody plays games differently. I honestly buy too much, I know I do and sometimes, due to that, I will literally have a game on the shelf for years before I even open it. That said, if you maintain an online service to buy games individually, it should always be maintained. I legit go back and play ps2 games from time to time. I didn't spend over a grand on a retropie arcade unit just for show. I actually play the original NBA jam, Turtles in Time or Street Fighters on it.

Once, my then four year old and I played Scott pilgrim in 2018 but since it came out in 2010, shyt is old. We had a blast that weekend.

But according to Coli logic, a game that came out in 2015 should be gone forever.

respectfully b for every one of you its like twenty sum folk who don't care, i'm sure that's what people are sony were thinking after they did all their analytics and server cost calculations

i'm struggling to see a real issue, these games are still available just through a different service its nothing to do with them being gone forever

i got cassette tapes in the crib right now that i can't use for shyt, but the exact same content is purchasable thru streaming

i was just running back the original infamous and god of war matter fact

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Cant download ps3 games on psnow. Gotta stream, and for me it was choppy.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Sony now needs to allow publishers to put PS3 and vita games on sale again. Right now they are all msrp.

I have a slim 3 and a ps tv, going to order a vita today

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
WE WON:blessed:

Now all we gotta do is raise out collective voices loud enough and we’ll get that PS Vita sequel:krs:
Man PS Vita was so ahead of its time I doubt the 2nd one would live up to expectations. They would cut corners like a muthafukka on that thing. Lol. shyt the original Vita STILL does shyt the Nintendo Switch can’t do natively.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is why I am utterly disgusted by raging Xbots like you.:mjlol:

No one actually said this or anything remotely similar.(well I'll just leave it at 1 since I'm sure there' s a Sony stan somewhere that said this).