You walk outside you find ($5000) you can back inside.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
1) Buy arcade machines from craigslist (or other places)
2) don't pay more than $300 for a arcade cab
3) buy cool shyt that Hipsters would play(Simpsons, X-men, Street Fighter II, ect)
4) talk to the owner of a Bar were Hipsters hang out and ask to place your machines
5) ??????????
6) Profit

On some real shyt I have about 15 "ladies" working for me each machine makes about $50 to $100 a week !

Lets do the Math.....

$75 (average take) x 15 = $1125 a week !

No work....just taking the quarters to BOA and flirting with this bad ass latin chick

I got so many hustles...that one was a throw away.....
PM me and paypal me $50.....and I can show you another hustle
the game is to be sold.....not to be told.....

thats a straight up move, i would add promo for themed nights and get a running order for events at the bar/club.

flyering round all the cool spots then go viral and franchise and beyond, on some 'girls gone wild' only hipster and trendy bashes.

+ The title of the thread should have said 'Come' not 'Can' ... let it go :noah:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, how are you going to make money to live that sweet 30s/40s life.

Im looking for innovite ideas, and yes i will notemark for the day i find that (5000)

- use the internet ? whats the e-commerce ?
- entertainment ? Music ?
- contact college dorms for wizz kids ?

I was watching (social network) ideas are a treat, you just have to implement them. Can i get answers like this :

1. IDEA
2. STRATEGY
3. PERCEIVED ACTION OF STRATEGY

'Lets make this money yall, who flippin t-shirts come in whats your set up'

Bruce Lee's BE LIKE WATER - YouTube

:what: Im fully grown, b.
g6itn.jpg

$5000 dollars? :why: what the fukk ima do wit $5000 dollars nygga? these people want they got damn money every 30 days. you gotta dream a lil bit bigga my nygga. if i found $5000 ill do the same thing i do with the $20000 a month im already makin - i'll buy all kinda shyt!

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yeah, i do sell t shirts among other things on amazon.com (did i tell yall i sell confederate flags to cacs on amazon.com? yes, ima cold young nygga mayne!) if you wanna go the t shirt route youll need a heat press, heat transfer paper, a printer, t shirts of course. so for less than $5000 you could get off the ground and just put all your profits into better equipment.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
and yeah, i do sell t shirts among other things on amazon.com (did i tell yall i sell confederate flags to cacs on amazon.com? yes, ima cold young nygga mayne!) if you wanna go the t shirt route youll need a heat press, heat transfer paper, a printer, t shirts of course. so for less than $5000 you could get off the ground and just put all your profits into better equipment.

Lol

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How many flags are you selling a week?

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many flags are you selling a week?

a lot. but i already told you i aint just selling flags nygga. you aint slick either. i know you trying to put two and two together to see who i am on amazon.com so you can try to go shortstop on my hustle. but it aint gone work hater.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
So you want us to give you ideas so you can make the money and we can stay broke?

:childplease:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I come up on $5000 outside im putting that toward my tuition bill