You walk outside you find ($5000) you can back inside.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, how are you going to make money to live that sweet 30s/40s life.

Im looking for innovite ideas, and yes i will notemark for the day i find that (5000)

- use the internet ? whats the e-commerce ?
- entertainment ? Music ?
- contact college dorms for wizz kids ?

I was watching (social network) ideas are a treat, you just have to implement them. Can i get answers like this :

1. IDEA
2. STRATEGY
3. PERCEIVED ACTION OF STRATEGY

'Lets make this money yall, who flippin t-shirts come in whats your set up'

[ame="http://youtu.be/46jO96bz_Fo"]http://youtu.be/46jO96bz_Fo[/ame]

:what: Im fully grown, b.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
invest in something your town does not have, wait til it grow a tiny bit, then sell it off because it's destined to have a drop off

Im talking, more immediate action that relies solely on your grind and grafting rather than 'put it in a pot and see' ... Investments a good idea if you got money sitting there.

Like how can you put this 5000 and get yourself on that plateu, you flip t-shirts ? is there a market ? why would your tshirts stand out, whats the target market ?

Im talking anything, How you going to flip it.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

Some of us, got a federal case against 'Lady Luck' you feel me ?

If i had 5000, im doing something for the ladies and the bougie crowd and i know its going be through hipsters, twitter ... to get my brand catching like wild fire. Go to the LA Bohemian spots, ...... and get them snobs involved in my produce.

1. rich silver spoon kids
2. celebs
3. working high rollers
4. everybody else

^ Thats a successful, business template.

Now some one else post up some knowledge, im tryna eat.

EDIT : notice a chinese man called hiphopers bathing apes the notable distinction between black males and monkeys. He followed the blue print and made soo much paper, out of raping the culture by target marketing the top rappers then everybody else follows. This template wont work if you know your target audience (check - ed hardy) ..... More plans and i hook yall up with 'sterling science'

jayz-pharrell_490.jpg

544893_f520.jpg

chrisbrownswgchk.png

th

Bape owner Nigo paid Jay-Z $500,000 to wear Bape for the Jay-Z/Nas specials on MTV

Thats what started that sh1t and Pharell, and the rest is history. Ed Hardy fell off when 'lil wayne & baby' where in their ad campaigns. Know your audience.

jay-z-bape.jpg

'what you call a group of black men in the showers, ..... gorillas in the mist' :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't be t-shirts or anything in that field. I would look at what kind of Tech i can buy into, tech is much more all-encompassing especially mobile tech. So i would go that route or perhaps open up a Starbucks in the hood....

people underestimate the power of coffee....and eff the BS, people will PAY for that coffee....only a few know the menu to where they can get alot of stuff or try new things....the hood starbucks would make hundreds of thousands off hoodrats getting Caramel Mahcciatos alone...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I know "high class" hookers that will cost you just as much.

$5K aint enough brah

I will take an English course too if I were you.

Golgo13

Rookie
Daps
1) Buy arcade machines from craigslist (or other places)
2) don't pay more than $300 for a arcade cab
3) buy cool shyt that Hipsters would play(Simpsons, X-men, Street Fighter II, ect)
4) talk to the owner of a Bar were Hipsters hang out and ask to place your machines
5) ??????????
6) Profit

On some real shyt I have about 15 "ladies" working for me each machine makes about $50 to $100 a week !

Lets do the Math.....

$75 (average take) x 15 = $1125 a week !

No work....just taking the quarters to BOA and flirting with this bad ass latin chick

I got so many hustles...that one was a throw away.....
PM me and paypal me $50.....and I can show you another hustle
the game is to be sold.....not to be told.....