You walk in on your wife in bed with another man, what do you do?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You work down at the docks, haulin seagulls and shyt. You was out in these streets and got some girl pregnant 10 years ago. You ain't wanna even keep it but she convinced you to and ya'll got a house and a car in a decent neighborhood. She doesn't work but stays home with the kids. One day, you got off early and bought a gift basket to show your appreciation for your girl. There are three types of fruit in the basket, one of which is pineapple. You get in there and see her and some dude layed up, bucket naked. They are asleep. What is your next move? Women of thecoli, feel free to switch the roles around and give your input as well. Discuss.

edit: could we get this thread stickied please?

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
place one of my unloaded straps
in the bed with them.
take pics of them in the bed
naked with the strap near dude.
wake them up.
pistol whip them both back to sleep
and when they wake up i'll show them
the pics and send the pics to my lawyer.

i'll let bleeding dude leave naked and
tell him to never let a bytch put his life in danger.

i'll tell that bytch to pack her shyt
and if she think about taking my
kids the pics are going viral via
my stolen phone..
Fc28SY5.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Taking pics from all angles, leave without confronting him, contact lawyer, file for divorce, cash out. Move to a new state/country to start a new life. And fukk dem kids. He can have full custody.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take pictures and walk out...I'm only here for the kids anyway. lmao and I just want the summer custody and maybe thanksgiving. Also I don't want nothing to do with the step child...Only mines. Cutting him off and her off...

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
If the kids not there

I’ll walk in... gun pointed at both of them

grabbed my oj knife and stabbed her twice in the chest , tell dude to get dressed and tell him to grab the jewelry and get out by the window and when he by the window shoot his ass

and put on my:mjcry::to: that was my wife and loved her officer and this nikka going to kill her and rape her

Few months later get that insurance money and me and the kids in Tahiti like:myman::ahh::win: