You walk in on your wife in bed with another man, what do you do?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You work down at the docks, haulin seagulls and shyt. You was out in these streets and got some girl pregnant 10 years ago. You ain't wanna even keep it but she convinced you to and ya'll got a house and a car in a decent neighborhood. She doesn't work but stays home with the kids. One day, you got off early and bought a gift basket to show your appreciation for your girl. There are three types of fruit in the basket, one of which is pineapple. You get in there and see her and some dude layed up, bucket naked. They are asleep. What is your next move? Women of thecoli, feel free to switch the roles around and give your input as well. Discuss.

edit: could we get this thread stickied please?

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Kill him to establish dominance.

Just kidding poison them both so it will look like a romantic suicide.

tenor.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
So she brought another man up in the house with the kid? And was comfortable enough to fall asleep? Yeah this hypothetical doesn't fit my sensibilities. I would think most men would have more respect for themselves than to allow a broad to disrespect you to these levels.
:skip:ok and your answer to the question is?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
You work down at the docks, haulin seagulls and shyt. You was out in these streets and got some girl pregnant 10 years ago. You ain't wanna even keep it but she convinced you to and ya'll got a house and a car in a decent neighborhood. She doesn't work but stays home with the kids. One day, you got off early and bought a gift basket to show your appreciation for your girl. There are three types of fruit in the basket, one of which is pineapple. You get in there and see her and some dude layed up, bucket naked. They are asleep. What is your next move? Women of thecoli, feel free to switch the roles around and give your input as well. Discuss.

I'm not gonna lose my cool. Video them sleeping in my bed naked.
Then I'd wake they asses up.
I'd tell ol boy to roll out so we can handle family business.
If he gets in my face, I'm going to make it so that he can't get in my face. :demonic:
I'll tell my wife that she needs to call a friend or relative and find out if she can stay a few nights.
While she's gone, I'll change the locks, have her served with divorce papers, and have a talk with the kids about mommy and daddy's new living arrangements..

Then I'll get out there and start looking for her replacement.:manny: