image.jpg

Last edited:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
people arent really appreciating how muscular rocky johnson is compared to his body fat percentage. if you just up and tried to cut right now you would lose a lot of your fat, but a lot of your muscle as well.

i think 2 years is more realistic. you're gonna have to map your goals out, and stick to the plan tho. do you use "enhancements" at all?

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
people arent really appreciating how muscular rocky johnson is compared to his body fat percentage. if you just up and tried to cut right now you would lose a lot of your fat, but a lot of your muscle as well.

i think 2 years is more realistic. you're gonna have to map your goals out, and stick to the plan tho. do you use "enhancements" at all?
No I just eat food.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
A few Bulk & Cut mini-cycles coupled with a body re-composition plan will give you that desired physique, I'll be honest though you would have to really be attentive in the kitchen as far as diet/nutrition go Chasing natural aesthetics is a slow slow slow process breh, you going to have to do a lot of trial & error style tweaking with your macros down the line as you progressively keep shrinking (cut weight).