You think Michelle Obama shaves?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:childplease: if she wasn't the first lady, and ya'll saw her in the grocery store, ya'll wouldn't look twice. she's about as average as average goes. everyone is just into her because she is a black lady in the white house. first woman in the white house that is "semi" eye candy (not old as hell or bad built or both)

:birdman:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:childplease: if she wasn't the first lady, and ya'll saw her in the grocery store, ya'll wouldn't look twice. she's about as average as average goes. everyone is just into her because she is a black lady in the white house. first woman in the white house that is "semi" eye candy (not old as hell or bad built or both)

I negged you, nikka.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Meh, same goes for dem otha celebrity bytches. 95% of dem hoes are wack sauce n average ass lookin hoes without all dat extra status shyt.

But wit dat said, i still would pipe da first lady. All up in dat ass i wood be. :shaq:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:smh: she is attractive

and really attractive for her age

and Laura Bush was hot too for her age nikka

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
gif-watermelon.gif