You smashed a big white girl raw. A month later, out of the blue, she facetimes you like....

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
She clearly planning for her next dude. Women dont take the personal appearance seriously until they bout to monkey branch to the next best offer. That breh probably financed this sht too.:francis:

But he was the one fukking her AFTER she got her shyt together. If she was trying to bounce why would she let him knock her up and throw her body back outta wack?

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
She clearly planning for her next dude. Women dont take the personal appearance seriously until they bout to monkey branch to the next best offer. That breh probably financed this sht too.:francis:

At risk of sounding like a c00n.

Alot of them suburban/country peckerwoods dont follow that city girl mantra.

For this dweeby homely lookin white chick this may actually be the end goal for her :manny:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
but she's pregnant now tho :dwillhuh:
Gonna undo all the hard work.
No no no. How you know? :mjgrin:
My ex used to yoyo in weight. Used to go from BBW to slim thick and back again. She got to the perfect size. Toned legs, flat stomach, phat ass then I discovered she was pregnant.

Wasn't mine though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she lost 200 pounds, all the saggy skin had to go

this explains why her body still looks fukked up…ya I couldn’t hit it to begin with…my standards might be low at times but I can at least say the bytches I fukk with are all natural

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread is comedy :pachaha:

No lie, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a teenaged extra beige kid somewhere. I made a few mistakes back in my hey day and I considered myself “careful”.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Operation No Manbearpig over here.
UKVu0t8.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Here’s the real pappy though

Everyone in those photos are so ugly. :hhh:
How is that even possible? Are they all gay/queer too?:scust:

How is ol'boy only 35?:dahell:

White bytches like this disgust me. Nikkas who impregnate white bytches like this disgust me even more.:scust:

The standards are so low. :wow:

Those obese white whales at the Walmart with a mixed baby in their cart. :mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps