you shouldnt be able to eat and drink items in the store for this reason.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
take some of these reds, this one star etc.

2vmvvno.jpg

edit: you must spread some reputation around etc...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You better own the fukkin store if you snitching over a bag of chips and a soda. Regardless I might as well try this neg thing out on you.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I worked the night shift last night and took a bathroom break. when i got back to my register i saw some 30 year old guy walking around the store eating chips from a store brand bag and drinking a soda. I automatically thought he was trying to shoplift on the sly because it has happened before. he was a suspicious looking black guy who had a look in his eye. ive seen that look before

i watched him closely and called the cops. the cops came and started talking to the guy and i had no idea when i was at the bathroom someone else rang him up and he had a recite for the chips and soda he was eating and was just waiting for his young daughter to pick out a toy before he left.

it was late and he looked suspicious so i had to call the cops. he looks like a tough guy who trains UFC and a possible robber so i didnt want to try step and get possibly beat to death while working....i have kids to feed.

i dont feel bad for protecting the store but i feel bad i made his daughter cry when she came over to him and he was pleading his case. sometimes i hate my job because of stuff like this

This seems... kinda racist. :upsetfavre:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Your posts have no humor and your just a fakkit

yeah and you reek of having shyt stained undies so back off buddy im like hot coals you try walk over me and you will get burned

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
"looks like he trains UFC" he's got a gang of unfunny jokes

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
i don't do this too often however...negged :beli:

had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage :scusthov: