you shouldnt be able to eat and drink items in the store for this reason.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I worked the night shift last night and took a bathroom break. when i got back to my register i saw some 30 year old guy walking around the store eating chips from a store brand bag and drinking a soda. I automatically thought he was trying to shoplift on the sly because it has happened before. he was a suspicious looking black guy who had a look in his eye. ive seen that look before

i watched him closely and called the cops. the cops came and started talking to the guy and i had no idea when i was at the bathroom someone else rang him up and he had a recite for the chips and soda he was eating and was just waiting for his young daughter to pick out a toy before he left.

it was late and he looked suspicious so i had to call the cops. he looks like a tough guy who trains UFC and a possible robber so i didnt want to try step and get possibly beat to death while working....i have kids to feed.

i dont feel bad for protecting the store but i feel bad i made his daughter cry when she came over to him and he was pleading his case. sometimes i hate my job because of stuff like this

havoc00

Pro
Daps
gtfo-1.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
smh at me getting negged for this most of yall obviously dont work

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Its just your a fakkit snitch. Nothing to do with relating to you because you work, you fakkit.

im not a snitch. snitching is when your friends father kills his wife and throws her in a dumpster and you call the cops on him and rat him out. im just living by the law telling it how it is.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you're not a very good troll. your threads arent even believable.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
im not a snitch. snitching is when your friends father kills his wife and throws her in a dumpster and you call the cops on him and rat him out. im just living by the law telling it how it is.

same lame excuse you piece of shyt

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I worked the night shift last night and took a bathroom break. when i got back to my register i saw some 30 year old guy walking around the store eating chips from a store brand bag and drinking a soda. I automatically thought he was trying to shoplift on the sly because it has happened before. he was a suspicious looking black guy who had a look in his eye. ive seen that look before

i watched him closely and called the cops. the cops came and started talking to the guy and i had no idea when i was at the bathroom someone else rang him up and he had a recite for the chips and soda he was eating and was just waiting for his young daughter to pick out a toy before he left.

it was late and he looked suspicious so i had to call the cops. he looks like a tough guy who trains UFC and a possible robber so i didnt want to try step and get possibly beat to death while working....i have kids to feed.

i dont feel bad for protecting the store but i feel bad i made his daughter cry when she came over to him and he was pleading his case. sometimes i hate my job because of stuff like this

:dwillhuh: illiterate snitch; hope you get fired, and sued

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
you called the cops over something that cost what $2? :hmm:

yeah i thought he was shop lifting on the sly and looked intimidating so i thought the cops would handle it well, witch they did