You should be required to post your gamer tag to post in the Arcadium

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is my PSN and Gamertag. Granted I haven't played anything on Xbox One since probably Arkham Knight years ago. Will change when the X releases.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh darling, if we met in person you wouldn't even think of talking reckless around me...but nerds online get that GTA5 courage. But nice try?

Just tell me you're not over 15...if so, you peaked.
Sorry i have 2 stripe brown belt in BrazillianJiujitsu i weigh 200 and can pullup my body weight 15 times.

The only reason to not talk reckless to you in real life is for your safety even though i can safely say whatever i want to you :francis:

You are the nerd youre talking about, to me

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
there's a gamescom 2017 thread here with 1 reply in it...I'm pretty sure we are all more than worthy to post here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The cool kid that uses disney memes. U def talk with a lisp
full

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it wouldn't matter...you'd still get berated due to cherry picking.

I could have all the trophies for a certain game, but if I say something bad about it, I must; "suck", be new to the genre, or be hatin.

Then there's the console "elitists" who think beating a game and getting a trophy makes you "good".

Just post away and be happy there isn't a stupid rule like that.

I was just about to post there was some nikka I was arguing with in the IJ2 thread a few months back and when I asked for receipts in form of GT he fell back. Then I saw this post and remembered it was you :dead: nikka just post the fukking tag it aint that serious