You see this guy in street, what do you do?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white boy got not street smarts. The nikka already had the skateboard in position to use it as a weapon. Why would you ever look away and put your guard down. SMFH
I was thinking the same thing...If somebody is holding something, you have to assume they will use it as a weapon against you...

So, you either move closer and beat them before they beat you, or you create space....You just don't stand there like a f-cking pinata...I would be embarrassed if that was my dad...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Some men can't be bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with
The-Dark-Knight-Alfred.gif

HugLife

Flabby and Healthy
Daps
Wheres your id?
Whips out dikk like
:smugfavre:

:dead:
I was really hoping he did a kick flip on dude at the end when he announced it
:sadbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you step to somebody you have to commit. that crazy ass nikka already proved he gave no fukks and was committed. White shirt wasn't and got fukked up. He semi tried to strike first but for whatever reason didn't committ. Skate board sensed it and fukked him up. :manny:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
He was in the wrong but white dude shouldn't have went up on him like that if he wasn't prepared to throw down.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Real talk. I would have beat that nikka like the below youtube video. I would have damn near killed that fool for doin that type of bullshyt

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
White guy has probably never been in a physical altercation or something cuz if somebody is holding an object like theyre gonna swing it at you, best believe theyll swing at you if you dont get the fukk out the way with a confrontational attitude. His girl aint even do shyt but talk shyt from a distance :pacspit:

This is why im always alert with a mug on my face and keep a shank, taser, or some pepper spray with me when im out in public.