You Nyggas Done Done It

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
So you got banned for pretending to be a woman. Came back saying you aren't **** and threatening to fukk male posters.

Thats real ****-like behavior.

I wanna believe you a better poster than this but I feel like the patrice o'neal smiley was made just for this thread.

:smugfavre:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
5d9c205a0d513e952244c89616cd00a2.jpg

Dead-Wolf.jpg

Wolves_Killed_Shot.jpg

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Nyggas rooting for schools and teams they never attended like a fukking loser :scusthov: You florida state fans? Kewns.

UF fans? Kewns

UM fans? Kewns

You nyggas would root for a team started by Nathan Bedford Forrest and David Duke if the jerseys were hot. *twerk miley miley Twerk*

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-canes-vs-gators-week-brehs-let-the-trash-talking-commence.144069/

Everyone who commented in this thread = kewn

@DaPresident = kewn

@hiphopprofessor15 = kewn

A lot of you nyggas is lucky. Any other life form and your mothers would have killed you. #noretardedyoungshallprosper

Now let’s address these catfishing allegations. How about you nyggas suck a Mr. Marcus dikk :pacspit:

@LOUD you look like Don Cheadle hiding under Florida Evans in Rosewood. I will fukk you so hard.

@ocmfII :ufdup: you’sa a bytch nygga

fat-kid-celebrates.gif
You lucky I'm on positivity right now

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
You know I always root for you, but all Florida State fans are "Kewns"? :ufdup:

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
nikka what? You didn’t think I wasn’t going to come back like jordan waving the 45? You nyggas really think I was going to be run off this site like @**** or @YouLoveMe or @HarlemsOwn or @PrinceDeeDer. :mjpls: I been here. I never left. Ya’ll die. Now I couldn’t have started this thread without digging into the phaggots who’ve wished death on me in my PM’s and alerts. Who have talked that cash money shyt only when I left, well I’m here nikkas and I will fukk you so damn hard. (you read that right nygga, no typo, no homo too)

While I was locked up in the CBP(Coli Bush Penitentiary) I amassed a large anal collection. Most notably the kidnapper of those 3 Ohio girls. You really think dudes are out here catching cases and committing suicide? :aicmon:? I make these dudes offers they cannot refuse. Either they give up the cookies or they take this here rope :birdman: and then I take them cookies while the bodies still warm :birdman:

@spinoza you Bookeem Woodbine looking nygga I will fukk you so hard.

@marcuz you coli king koopa kewn clansmen I will fukk you so hard.

@charmander you sickle cell suffering salamander earth worm and jim reincarnate. I will fukk you so hard.

frnXxyM.gif

@Boy C @Christian3o5 @samstalkradio @yeahisaidit @LOUD @a murda @True Blue Moon @Paz @sugarrimmed @VictorVonDoom @perfectblack999 @The Doctopian @CrimsonTider @Ohms Law @Jazzy B. @Red Taylors @Sachs @ROFL_GUY @Sub Kr4zy @aXiom @Fatboi1 @King Drew @msims @L&HH @Jamal @Son Of God @Fmju @PhonZhi @Kuuuuush @No_bammer_weed @Danie84 @elbows @the next guy @Bxblaze @Rufus Dufus @Urahara_Kisuke @Napoleon @Green negs and spam @AVthaPHARAOH @TrifeGod @LezJepzin @TruStyle @TheLesserEvil @Chill @Don Drogo @obarth @BLAZO da GAWD @The 3rd Number @AquaCityBoy @Brofato @Teedot @2Quik4UHoes @Mr. Uncle Leroy @pawdalaw @BeyHive @Mdaw

THIS NICCA IS SUPER SAYIAN :damn: YO IM FUCCIN :dead: BUT IF IM CORRECT WHY THE FUCC WOULD IMPERSONATE A FEMALE :russ:

DECLARING WAR ON NICCAS WHO DONT GIVE 2 FUCCS BOUT YOU MAAAN YOU MUST BE :flabbynsick: