You need to beat ONE game to get into heaven...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't need to look up shyt. I've played the game too many times to see that shyt is totally winnable every hand, provided you ain't dumb as fukk about how to play the game.
if the cards needed to move a card are buried under that card, it's probably gonna be unwinnable. for instance if the 2 of clubs is showing, and the ace of clubs, 3 of hearts, and 3 of diamonds are buried under it, how are you ever gonna move that 2 of clubs?

to be clear, I'm talking about Klondike Solitaire, and not 'spider' or other versions

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if the cards needed to move a card are buried under that card, it's probably gonna be unwinnable. for instance if the 2 of clubs is showing, and the ace of clubs, 3 of hearts, and 3 of diamonds are buried under it, how are you ever gonna move that 2 of clubs?

to be clear, I'm talking about Klondike Solitaire, and not 'spider' or other versions

Trust, if you have full access to your hand, it's 100% winnable, as you'd be able to free up spaces eventually thru proper card movement between applying them down a sequential row of Kings-to-Dueces to reverse that with applying cards to the Aces up top. You probably just don't know what you're doing, as I suspect you liable to be wack at both video and card games. To be clear, you just ain't got no game homie.:manny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
mario kart 64 :blessed:

someone really picked tyson punch out? :wow:

ive beaten it once before but fukk that if im fighting tyson with the fate of my soul on the line..

imagine getting that final KO landed on you..wow ETHER..your soul would literally burn slow

believe it or not..i beat tyson by split decision :wow: damn near ruined my pantaloons

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Trust, if you have full access to your hand, it's 100% winnable, as you'd be able to free up spaces eventually thru proper card movement between applying them down a sequential row of Kings-to-Dueces to reverse that with applying cards to the Aces up top. You probably just don't know what you're doing, as I suspect you liable to be wack at both video and card games. To be clear, you just ain't got no game homie.:manny:
how are you gonna move the 2 of clubs in my example? if it's ace and both red 3's are under it, how is it gonna move?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
NBA_Street_Vol._2_Coverart.png

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
That SEGA football game from 94 with Joe Montana on the cover...I think it was NFL 94. The slant route on that game was glitched out and you could complete that little 10 yard slant and run all the way to the end zone everytime. I'm hanging over 100 on the computer and heading through them gates.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
There are games I could run through in one sitting and have no problem beating.... Donkey Kong County is definitely one of those, but I would never chance it.

My pick would EASILY be The Wolf Among Us. No stress about not having to die, no difficulty setting, no need for continues.... I'd be in heaven with ease. :banderas: