You Must Secure The Bag---The Official Detroit Lions vs New York Giants Game Thread

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
is tate getting bullied at the line of scrimmage? he aint giving stafford no room.

regardless, i'm impressed with the play recognition of the giants defense. that screen got sniffed out and that play on the punt was smart.
Maybe it's the turf/grass, it's raining and I think Tate is slipping on it some, he really is hugging the sidelines this game and I never really seen him do that this much.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Okay, We got the lead going into the half. If Slay in out then nikkas need to start bombing! OBJ coulda had that with a better throw (shyt who am I kidding he coulda caught that bad throw most times). Let's get some play action going and take shots on this defense! Let's get this fukking win...this is a BIG game.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Awful time management. Easily left another 7 points on the field. Really hope Janoris can come back
Yeah I hope he is ok. DRC ain't about hemming nikkas up we need that goon back.

Eli, jackrabbit and Collins are bullies:jawalrus:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prater woulda missed it and eli would have needed a 15 yarder for a fg.

stop it.

I mean come on, 50 seconds before the half , 4th and 6 what u got to lose, go for that shyt and try to score, u get the ball back after halftime. he too damn much of a p*ssy, have some balls and stop playing it safe all the fukking time. You gotta take chances