You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username Billy HOcean again.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:picard: damn breh.
except it's all ducktales

we're talking about a cowardly little man that claims he took a group of nikkas with pistols up to a street corner to confront someone he'd been talking tough to on the internet, then took a pic to prove he was there. and on New Year's Day when everyone with some sense and a woman was at home chillin getting fukked up watching football

i mean how scared do you have to be to do have to be to do some shyt like that lol

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

we're talking about a cowardly little man that claims he took a group of nikkas with pistols up to a street corner to confront someone he'd been talking tough to on the internet, then took a pic to prove he was there. and on New Year's Day when everyone with some sense and a woman was at home chillin getting fukked up watching football

i mean how scared do you have to be to do have to be to do some shyt like that lol

Slurp slurp slurp

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh came in the thread like
“Give me your neg energy!”
energy-goku.gif

@Billy Ocean Watch out!
SSJ3-Whoa.png
:dead:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

I hurt this stalking sissy's feelings so bad that he be in threads typing up novels about me even tho I stay ignoring him. What a loser :russ: