You meet a chick, get the number...whats your next order of business?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Whats your personal style? Do you text or call? Do you just try and have a casual conversation or set some shyt up? Do you GIVE THEM your number? etc etc.

In the past I have usually grabbed the number, and then either texted days later if I see something that relates to the conversation we had to start a convo. For instance, if she happened to claim she was a lakers fan and a LA game was on TV i might mention something about it. If she said she likes cooking or something, I might jokingly ask her for some help while I'm cooking a meal...even though I'm probably a better cook. :shaq: Might be lame but it works for me :manny:

If I got nothing I usually wait to the Friday /Saturday and place a quick call. Doesn't happen often though. I have to be feeling myself that day.

What do my coli brehs do?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Definitely calling her 2-3 days after, preferably near the weekend, and already trying to get something popping, meet up with her friends and yours at a club or bar, so that you both are comfortable. That whole running game through text is too much of a hassle, cant text too much nor too little, got to watch out with what you say, thats for the birds, if she showed interest when you two were first talking then you call her once and set something up. Really dont need to be texting back and forth, yet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I not already specify what I do though?

You are obviously fishing for some better tactics...This is a question that women should be asking...

For example, if a chick notices a certain pattern with the guys she has been giving her numbers to, then she can come on The Coli, and ask the question you are asking, so she can get a better idea of why the dudes are behaving according to a specific pattern...

But you as a dude, why do you care about how other dudes approach women, unless you want to learn something...?

If whatever you are doing is getting you laid, then why the hell would you want to know what other dudes are doing...? Why should other dudes tactics be relevant to you, if yours are already effective...?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You are obviously fishing for some better tactics...This is a question that women should be asking...

For example, if a chick notices a certain pattern with the guys she has been giving her numbers to, then she can come on The Coli, and ask the question you are asking, so she can get a better idea of why the dudes are behaving according to a specific pattern...

But you as a dude, why do you care about how other dudes approach women, unless you want to learn something...?

If whatever you are doing is getting you laid, then why the hell would you want to know what other dudes are doing...? Why should other dudes tactics be relevant to you, if yours are already effective...?

Why are you reaching man :why:

Its not that serious; who's begging you to answer? 90% of what we discuss in this forum is random shyt that we have no business asking. The other day i saw a thread about McDonalds snack wraps. Who cares about what another person eats. The other day I saw a thread asking people why they chose to get married..again who cares?

Its a message board...people post subjects and chop it up. Its either you choose to chime in or gtfo and let the thread die :laugh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Why are you reaching man :why:

Its not that serious; who's begging you to answer? 90% of what we discuss in this forum is random shyt that we have no business asking. The other day i saw a thread about McDonalds snack wraps. Who cares about what another person eats. The other day I saw a thread asking people why they chose to get married..again who cares?

Its a message board...people post subjects and chop it up. Its either you choose to chime in or gtfo and let the thread die :laugh:

And not one of his questions were answered :ahh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i usually just text them or call them a day later and if i get no response i dont bother talking too them again i leave the rest up to her

they got my number so they can call me or text me if they feeling me enough

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Text em that night or the next day to set up a meeting. Never hold convo's via text. You ain't trying to be that friendly ass texting ass nikka.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Text em that night or the next day to set up a meeting. Never hold convo's via text. You ain't trying to be that friendly ass texting ass nikka.

i usually text cuz i dont feel like talking to them
textin is way easier than having a convo
save the convo for when we meet up