You look like u like white girls

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I used to hear it all the time in my 20's.

I took it as a compliment.

I translated it as, "I self-hate and you're a quality man who has options outside of me."

When they found out I had love for them, it made it very easy (even though a self-hating woman ultimately isn't wife-material).

Basically, this is a layup and you should hit it.

Yupp cosign. Heard that alot. Low self esteem is a muthafukka aint it

Half of them was secretly tryna throw the box at me, but didn't know if I would like them. These type of girls were the easiest to get the p*ssy from
Other half cause I got straight A's and wanted to be an Engineer. Heard a couple times girls saying "That nikka too good for my ass"

That upped my confidence like a muthafukka though :mjgrin:

semtex

:)
Daps
Black women love me but I've still heard this :mjlol:

Last edited:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Nah they compensating. Good for them. Yes they are arrogant. It's obviously a defense mechanism.

The first couple responses were correct: It's not a compliment to be told that. Might as well be called an oreo cookie or a c00n.

It's hilarious how they tell on themselves, as if being associated with the word "white" automatically means something positive. I'm laughing my butt off.

You look like you date white girls: "You look like you don't have anything interesting to discuss. I get the vibe that you are full of yourself and you are either a sexual deviant :scust:or sexually incompetent. :camby:You also give off this scent that you uplift every group of women except those who share your features so I don't think this is a good match."

Them: "I'll take that as a compliment because I enjoy the belief that black women collectively have low self esteem. I bet it will be easy to get you naked."

:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Exhibit A:

mqdefault.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I was told this for 31 years despite rejecting all white women outside of sex and/or dope customer.
Easy bodies were the result. I was also told this in relationships after not responding to things that were supposed to make me angry.
Dressed kinda hype beasty before it was accepted. Had mohawk.
Read sci fi. It made sense but it wasn't true...until 2015.
:yeshrug:
Never got rejected...got approached a lot, surprisingly by super hood ladies, pro black women, and college types who were a combination of both. Life took me somewhere else, by surprise. I guess they predicted my future. If you can't be categorized, that is the default.
P.S.: I never found it offensive, just silly. We almost always fukkED.