The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:dahell:

Texas literally has a slogan called don't mess with Texas. Walk around everywhere with huge Texas pride:dahell:

People from California literally have their own gang sign. They rep their coast on their coast :russ:

You guys are suspect, man. Like, stalking suspect. And how many of y'all people actually know people from NY? Like, really know people? Do y'all go to NY clubs (in your cities)? How many New Yorkers are y'all running into:skip:
I can answer for him in one word - "youtube"..

that's the extent of his experiences.

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
u have no room to say nothing... you're from CA?? - when your own city's style is wearing all black outfits with bright white sneakers. or white t shirts with Khakis for the past 20 years. and you're only progress in fashion is dressing like a New York dude from the 80s.... (and didn't get that right either).....

images

while we was looking fresh with dope ass chains and fly ass cuts in the 80s, them nikkas was rocking wack ass clothes with huge ass follow the drip jheri curls looking like the lion from wizard of oz :laff:

If I was older head back then and a nikka with a dripping jheri curl with rollers in his head looking like somebody's auntie tried to step to me on some beef shyt I would have bust out laughing before I knocked the nikka the fukk out. :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Texas literally has a slogan called don't mess with Texas. Walk around everywhere with huge Texas pride:dahell:

People from California literally have their own gang sign. They rep their coast on their coast :russ:

You guys are suspect, man. Like, stalking suspect. And how many of y'all people actually know people from NY? Like, really know people? Do y'all go to NY clubs (in your cities)? How many New Yorkers are y'all running into:skip:

explain

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
When you expect people to be intimidated because you're from "New Yawk"

Brehs automatically thinking they can fight just because they're from NYC :pachaha:

This is excluding oldheads who grew up in that 70s,80s,90s New York though where you were food if you aint know how to handle ya own :whoa:

Why is this true

Nikkas really think they can fight :russ:
u have no room to say nothing... you're from CA?? - when your own city's style is wearing all black outfits with bright white sneakers. or white t shirts with Khakis for the past 20 years. and you're only progress in fashion is dressing like a New York dude from the 80s.... (and didn't get that right either).....

images
California is just as copied as newyork without the corny arrogance

morris

Superstar
Daps

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
When the MTA buses are full and the bus driver has nikkas going through the back instead of skipping stops.

:gucci: I be like these nikkas can’t fit.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
while we was looking fresh with dope ass chains and fly ass cuts in the 80s, them nikkas was rocking wack ass clothes with huge ass follow the drip jheri curls looking like the lion from wizard of oz :laff:

If I was older head back then and a nikka with a dripping jheri curl with rollers in his head looking like somebody's auntie tried to step to me on some beef shyt I would have bust out laughing before I knocked the nikka the fukk out. :mjlol:

:russ::deadmanny::deadmanny: