You Know Why You Never Hear About Female Mass Shooters?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Also because a lot of young men in general feel entitled to certain things. Women, friendships, money, etc. When they realize they can’t attain them they lash out instead of reaching out for help.

Elliot Rodgers for example. Pretty sure one or both of the Columbine shooters had a list of girls they wanted to kill due to them rejecting or ignoring them.

Daps
There have been women mass shooters, though. Did you perform a Google search before making this thread?

:jbhmm:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They don't handle it better, they handle it different.

Regardless of what sex they actually are, on a macro scale:

Masculine = EXPLOSIVE, 'man' made disasters like all things that come with war.
Feminine = IMPLOSIVE, earthquakes, hurricaines and other natural disasters.

Most women are not wired to outwardly express rage like that, but I'm sure you know a few who exibit that trait.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Women have better support systems than men.
We speak in generalities about this kind of stuff all too often and never in specifics. What are these support systems exactly? How do we accurately gauge their actual efficacy? This is the issue I have with these discussions.

I agree, but you have to also bring up that women have it easier. Who's shooting up schools? Incels and racists.

A woman can be fat and ugly and still have thousands of simps. On top of that, less testosterone means less inclination to do some crazy shyt like shoot up kids. Men are just competitive and aggressive.
Good points. This opens up another facet of this discussion: We speak about men vs women in the discussion when really we should be throwing race into the mix and examine how each groups handle their emotions.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Women handle their emotions better because they spend all their time in their emotions.