You Know Why You Never Hear About Female Mass Shooters?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I agree, but you have to also bring up that women have it easier. Who's shooting up schools? Incels and racists.

A woman can be fat and ugly and still have thousands of simps. On top of that, less testosterone means less inclination to do some crazy shyt like shoot up kids. Men are just competitive and aggressive.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The Cleveland Elementary School shooting is a school shooting that took place on January 29, 1979, at a public elementary school in San Diego, California, United States. The principal and a custodian were killed; eight children and police officer Robert Robb were injured. A 16-year-old girl, Brenda Spencer, who lived in a house across the street from the school, was convicted of the shootings. Charged as an adult, she pleaded guilty to two counts of murder and assault with a deadly weapon, and was sentenced to life in prison with a chance of parole after 25 years.

��
Cleveland Elementary School shooting
LocationSan Diego, California
Coordinates32.7964°N 117.0123°W
DateJanuary 29, 1979
TargetStudents and faculty at Grover Cleveland Elementary School
WeaponsRuger 10/22 semi-automatic .22 caliber rifle
Deaths2
Injured9
PerpetratorBrenda Spencer
A reporter reached Spencer by phone while she was still in the house after the shooting, and asked her why she committed the crime. She reportedly answered: "I don't like Mondays. This livens up the day,"[1][2] which inspired Bob Geldof and Johnnie Fingers to write the Boomtown Rats song "I Don't Like Mondays".[3]

Brenda Spencer

Brendaannspencermugshot.jpg

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Actually there was a female shooter that shot at the cops remember???:francis: her and her little cac friend broke into a man's house and stole his guns and just shot at the cops all willy nilly... and the cops didn't even shoot back

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Because women handle their emotions(anger/HATE), their depression, and their mental illnesses, better than men.

Women don't like messes, though.

I remember that female suicides jumped in the past when gas stoves were introduced because it was a clean way to kill yourself. If we had a gun that killed you w/o blood and gore I think more women would be into it.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I agree, but you have to also bring up that women have it easier. Who's shooting up schools? Incels and racists.

A woman can be fat and ugly and still have thousands of simps. On top of that, less testosterone means less inclination to do some crazy shyt like shoot up kids. Men are just competitive and aggressive.

True..kinda
But they issues alotta times manifest themselves in more passive agressive ways and other forms

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
this.

men are told to bottle shyt up and "man up".

and off the top of my head i remember a chick shot up Youtube HQ.

I lowkey forgot about that one.

Think it was sum about them gouging the shii out her stream profits