You know why women run this country?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
it's not necessarely about having power over other people. it's about keeping your power so that other people don't have power over you. once you surrender your power to someone else you're their slave. nothing caveman-ish about wanting to remain free.

Still sounds ridiculous to me. Seems like a dumb way to complicate your life, always worried about losing your power or someone having more power than you. lol

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:beli:
U.S.-Supreme-Court-Justices-2013.jpg

6-3.jpg

President_Barack_Obama_with_full_cabinet_09-10-09.jpg

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
If that's how you think that, I see where you stand.

*yawn, slouches on throne, files finger nails*

You may leave now, peasant.

You only have power over yourself. Don't give it to anyone. Or you will continue to take losses. Cough, fukk the government, cough.

"Why is self control, autonomy, such a threat to authority? Because the person who controls himself is his own master. This then renders authority unemployed. What is he to do if he cannot control others? To be sure, he can mind his own business. But this is a fatuous answer, for those who are satisfied to mind their own business do not aspire to become authorities. " Dr. Thomas Szasz

*gets off throne, watches it.*

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still sounds ridiculous to me. Seems like a dumb way to complicate your life, always worried about losing your power or someone having more power than you. lol
not worried (cause when you worried about it too much you're losing it as well, lol). but it doesn't mean you can't be aware of it and protect yourself.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i worship the p*ssy

Actually I dont think you do. You do demonic things and forget about them later so they come back.... This.. A long with the post above me.... You dont worship shyt. So stop it Mr Mahoney

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true that.

Men start seeing the power of women once they put a ring on it
She only has that power if you love her unconditionally. but if you keep yourself in check and reasonable and refuse to tolerate certain things, and if you allow yourself to leave her in certain circumstances (as you should) then she has no power over you and you will be happier in life.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Many people would say you all's obsession with "power" means you don't have any/much. :ld:

Absolute power rules absolutely.

If you're always trying to keep something in the bag, it's probably cause it's (a) not your's in the first place or (b) you're too weak to hold on to it. :ld: