Because you worshipped the p*ssy.

*sits back.. And observes*

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Women don't run this country, the feminist ideology runs this country. Believe it or not there are women who believe that the feminist ideology is ruining this country, I'd have to say I agree with them. I'm not in the mood for any "Didn't Read" gifs so I'll just post this link here and let any interested parties access it. I highly recommend it, even if you disagree its an interesting read :ehh:
http://www.returnofkings.com/14587/the-first-red-pill-symposium

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
We're the devil. The biggest trick that the devil ever pulled was convincing people that he didn't exist.

The biggest trick that men ever pulled was letting women believe that they had all the power.

Let them keep believing it...it only works for us in the end, but look at the large picture...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Smart dumb thread

Not necessarily, the system might be less skewered if men realize how much women REALLY bring to the table. The only power they have over us is sexuality, Some men spend their lives trying to impress women when they should instead be bettering themselves and putting themselves in positions where women should impress THEM

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Not necessarily, the system might be less skewered if men realize how much women REALLY bring to the table. The only power they have over us is sexuality, Some men spend their lives trying to impress women when they should instead be bettering themselves and putting themselves in positions where women should impress THEM

Why are you guys so obsessed with people having power over each other? Seems kinda caveman-ish to me.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why are you guys so obsessed with people having power over each other? Seems kinda caveman-ish to me.

You ever heard the quote Women want Love, Men want Power? I'm not sure about the former, sweetheart, but I can tell you the last bit is true

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Seems dumb to me but ok.

Of course it seems dumb to you, you're a woman. Life is made a lot easier when we stop trying to understand the opposite sex, we weren't meant to bond, we were meant to procreate and further the species

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not necessarely about having power over other people. it's about keeping your power so that other people don't have power over you. once you surrender your power to someone else you're their slave. nothing caveman-ish about wanting to remain free.