You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Kerley just doesnt seem to match what gailey wants out of a receiver its as simple as that. Gailey covets size and kerley is a small slot receiver.

Kerley would ball out on many teams. Watch how quick the pats would grab him if he was released.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Kerley just doesnt seem to match what gailey wants out of a receiver its as simple as that. Gailey covets size and kerley is a small slot receiver.

Kerley would ball out on many teams. Watch how quick the pats would grab him if he was released.

He's nothing special. He wouldn't ball anywhere like that.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mehta: Texts from Fitzpatrick hit mark with Jet receivers

It's refreshing to have a QB that's this obsessed with preparation. Hopefully his work ethic rubs off on Geno and Petty.

Fitzpatrick’s mastery of Chan Gailey’s offense has prompted impromptu texts to his top two pass-catching weapons as part of his new-age mind-meld that he hopes will give the Jets an edge on game days.

Decker and Marshall’s smart phones are filled with short video clips covering the spectrum of plays that the veteran believes could be useful in a given week. Fitzpatrick might capture a play from years ago that worked for him in Buffalo or a more recent defensive look from the upcoming opponent.

Decker might be with his wife and two infant children when a text arrives. Marshall recently got one while doing a segment on his TV show in the city.

“If I see something that I want to make sure we get communicated, I’ll just snap it,” Fitzpatrick told The News. “I’m not calling them in here and being like, ‘Alright, come watch three hours of film with me.’ I’m saying, ‘Hey, take 15 seconds out of your day and take a look.’ But they like it.”

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Hate to say it but I still want Geno back in there. Just to see if he's going turn the corner or were moving on. We will never know if he doesn't play.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I think you're right, but I don't think it happens as long as we're winning. Might not even happen if we're .500 when he's ready.

If we're .500 I think they make the change. It's obvious to everybody Fitz isn't the answer unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat. Might as well see if Geno is the answer or not

Geno has all the ability to be good but his biggest problem is mentally. I think Gailey can simplify it enough for him to where he can succeed. You look at his play in Wvu. Offense was simple ass hell.

John idzik fukked up Geno .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think you're right, but I don't think it happens as long as we're winning. Might not even happen if we're .500 when he's ready.

If I had to guess, I would think Geno comes back after the London game. There is a chance the Jets are 1-3... if that happens and Fitzpatrick is looking bad behind center then yeah, they'll probably go back to Geno. If they're winning, no way they go back. Bowles even said so when the incident happened

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I had to guess, I would think Geno comes back after the London game. There is a chance the Jets are 1-3... if that happens and Fitzpatrick is looking bad behind center then yeah, they'll probably go back to Geno. If they're winning, no way they go back. Bowles even said so when the incident happened
:mjcry: Hate it had to be geno

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjcry: Hate it had to be geno
Theres nothing more I want than to see geno back. But if we are winning theres no reason to go to geno. Unless we are winning in spite of fitz a la sanchez years.

Who knows maybe fitz can be our testaverde again :lolbron:

But I want to see geno again :yeshrug: he never had the team we have now so its fukked up getting to see fitz be the benefactor of it when geno deserves a look because theres no more excuses.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Theres nothing more I want than to see geno back. But if we are winning theres no reason to go to geno. Unless we are winning in spite of fitz a la sanchez years.

Who knows maybe fitz can be our testaverde again :lolbron:

But I want to see geno again :yeshrug: he never had the team we have now so its fukked up getting to see fitz be the benefactor of it when geno deserves a look because theres no more excuses.

I don't know about "deserves", but yeah I agree overall. I could be ok with giving him one last shot with these pieces in place- assuming Fitz isn't getting it done.

Also, I'm feeling good about the Jets tomorrow. I'm about to end my vacation on a high note.:ahh:
And I found a new bar.:banderas: