You know what America needs? Especially Black People...

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
you really believe that?

Yes.

Is the system fukking us over? Yes.

Are we fukking ourselves over? Hell yes.

But if anyone says this, they get the :what: (pun intended)

We as a community without any changes in the system can work to lower teenage pregnancy rate, start valuing education, start valuing an honest days work for an honest days pay, start valuing long money over short money, stop being so materialistic. You getting tarred and feathered if you have influence and you say this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
negged.

show them how they feel?

how about tavis smiley, saying barrack does not care about poor folks? and tavis gets sidlined...

people are happy, barrack is black and parts of black community is giving him a lot of breaks...understandably (they dont wanna give racist kkkakkks ammo)

on the flip side, the blacks, who probably thought, barrack would not get relected...need to stop catering to kkkakkk interests, globably.

its two sides, but really, give barrack a pass about black issues. wow

but to say, the democrats, should allow the republicans to win is ludicrous

the fact of the matter, the democrats have not giving completely a fair share to being successful...

they fight barrack obama on every/almost all policies, and you want folk to quit.

no.

democrats haven't been given a fair share???

:stopitslime:

they had both houses.

they still had cacs stopping their every move. you're missing my point. the system, as is, is broken beyond repair. re-electing obama will just give an impression that the system is salvageable. it isn't. let's give the republicans the white house and congress. let's finally take the blinders off and see what these people are about.

maybe THEN we will have real impetus for action. an obama presidency is just delaying the inevitable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We as a community without any changes in the system can work to lower teenage pregnancy rate, start valuing education, start valuing an honest days work for an honest days pay, start valuing long money over short money, stop being so materialistic. You getting tarred and feathered if you have influence and you say this.

i don't disagree with this at all, and i've made posts here saying as much. but, at the end of the day, there's only so much black america can do before it is forced to come to terms with its place within cac america.

they don't want us here. they've been trying to tell us this for a long time. if we finally give them the microphone (a tea party presidency and congress), maybe black america will listen.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Mitt Romney does a good job at hiding his racism - not so much his elitism. When it comes to Republicans it's really one in the same though.

Obama has become an embarrassment and Mitt Romney is equally bad, but the current Race Wars will push scared white folks in his direction. The Tea Party's #1 priority is to bring white privilege back, and it will work out because Mitt Romney is just the type of guy who would throw a black mans resume in the trash, whites can't tell but I can see it in his face.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
i don't disagree with this at all, and i've made posts here saying as much. but, at the end of the day, there's only so much black america can do before it is forced to come to terms with its place within cac america.

they don't want us here. they've been trying to tell us this for a long time. if we finally give them the microphone (a tea party presidency and congress), maybe black america will listen.

well, when the fukk we gone do it? don't see how we can cry the system is broken if we haven't first exhausted all self help remedies.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
democrats haven't been given a fair share???

:stopitslime:

they had both houses.

they still had cacs stopping their every move. you're missing my point. the system, as is, is broken beyond repair. re-electing obama will just give an impression that the system is salvageable. it isn't. let's give the republicans the white house and congress. let's finally take the blinders off and see what these people are about.

maybe THEN we will have real impetus for action. an obama presidency is just delaying the inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, when the fukk we gone do it? don't see how we can cry the system is broken if we haven't first exhausted all self help remedies.

that's the point of my thread. i think we will mobilize once the racist insanity of white america is in plain and inescapable view. that will happen with a romney presidency and a tea party senate/house. we need to let white people finally have their say.

i know it seems insane, but i'm not sure there's any other option.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
those are the kkkakks you love?

give them their way, so they see their error. no. all the president were kkkakkks before prez obama, and they all failed. led poorly. mismanged funds. what more errors? obama made his chance, and now the same people want to fall back? let go to hell in a hand basket, so that they will appreciate him? no...

relect obama

spit in their face, that they plan to demote a black leader, didnt work.

fukkkkk kkkakkks

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
that's the point of my thread. i think we will mobilize once the racist insanity of white america is in plain and inescapable view. that will happen with a romney presidency and a tea party senate/house. we need to let white people finally have their say.

i know it seems insane, but i'm not sure there's any other option.

what do you mean finally have their say? they've had they say the entire time man has roamed planet earth.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
11858268crawford2.png
..... :childplease:

OP you buying into the dialetic my breh....this constant never ending divisive my team versus your team bullshyt is controlled......the point is to keep you divided so you never collaborate and see the facade that encompasses your POV.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are the kkkakks you love?

give them their way, so they see their error. no. all the president were kkkakkks before prez obama, and they all failed. led poorly. mismanged funds. what more errors? obama made his chance, and now the same people want to fall back? let go to hell in a hand basket, so that they will appreciate him? no...

relect obama

spit in their face, that they plan to demote a black leader, didnt work.

fukkkkk kkkakkks

man, it doesn't matter. blacks are in the same postions that the jews were in. same ghettos. up against the same genocidal design, only this system is packaged behind of veneer of "democracy" and "liberty." open your eyes, brother.

obama needs to lose in november for US -- the black community -- to win. i know the logic seems backwards, but history doesn't lie. by re-electing him, we're merely feeding the fantasy. if we let romney win and the tea party take the senate, cacs will feel emboldened to finally show the face they mask behind those fake smiles.

it NEEDS to happen, man. we need to see the cacs :bustback: on us the way they've wanted to do since jim crow was supposedly ended.

MAYBE, just maybe, we will finally stop :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
11858268crawford2.png
..... :childplease:

OP you buying into the dialetic my breh....this constant never ending divisive my team versus your team bullshyt is controlled......the point is to keep you divided so you never collaborate and see the facade that encompasses your POV.....

huh? i don't buy into the left-right paradigm at all. that's the point of my thread. it's bullshyt. a facade. a lie. time to truly reveal what this country is all about. that's why i cannot vote for obama.