You know what America needs? Especially Black People...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a mitt romney presidency, a republican senate, and a republican house. black america needs to wake up and buy a fukking clue. obama needs to lose. i'm not voting for him, and i'm not voting for any of the democrats on a single down ticket. fukk that. i want a romney presidency, along with a congress controlled by the tea party. maybe THEN black america will see just what's at stake. maybe THEN black america will get off its collective ass and start to pay TRIBUTE to the BLOOD that was sacrificed so that they could bop their asses to Waka Flocka Flame and Chief Keef.

let's be real, coli fam. we all know what the tea party is. it's white supremacy, a crystallization of every hateful thought whites have about black men and women. their anti-tax, anti-entitlement, anti-welfare, anti-healthcare tirade is a combined rant against black america. they want to get rid of us, and this is how they're going to do it.

black america needs to see the ugly face of what they're sleeping next to. time to wake up and face reality.

no more of :snooze:

when romney wins and the democrats lose the senate, nikkas better be ready to :violent:

period.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
a mitt romney presidency, a republican senate, and a republican house. black america needs to wake up and buy a fukking clue. obama needs to lose. i'm not voting for him, and i'm not voting for any of the democrats on a single down ticket. fukk that. i want a romney presidency, along with a congress controlled by the tea party. maybe THEN black america will see just what's at stake. maybe THEN black america will get off its collective ass and start to pay TRIBUTE to the BLOOD that was sacrificed so that they could bop their asses to Waka Flocka Flame and Chief Keef.

let's be real, coli fam. we all know what the tea party is. it's white supremacy, a crystallization of every hateful thought whites have about black men and women. their anti-tax, anti-entitlement, anti-welfare, anti-healthcare tirade is a combined rant against black america. they want to get rid of us, and this is how they're going to do it.

black america needs to see the ugly face of what they're sleeping next to. time to wake up and face reality.

when romney wins and the democrats lose the senate, nikkas better be ready to :violent:

period.

If it came to this, I doubt you'd like the outcome.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it came to this, I doubt you'd like the outcome.

what? a lot of nikkas dying? i'm sure that's what you're referring to, yes? we're already dying. let's die for a cause. let's die for a purpose. fukk the current insanity. nikkas are living in a state of genocide, yet they're shucking and jiving.

shyt has me :rudy: @ most of black america.

if they want to really set it on black america, let's do it. that's why i'm not voting for obama. this charade is worse than all out civil war.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
what? a lot of nikkas dying? i'm sure that's what you're referring to, yes? we're already dying. let's die for a cause. let's die for a purpose. fukk the current insanity. nikkas are living in a state of genocide, yet they're shucking and jiving.

shyt has me :rudy: @ most of black america.

if they want to really set it on black america, let's do it. that's why i'm not voting for obama. this charade is worse than all out civil war.

nikka I'm :win: fukk what you talking.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

period.
:ohhh: You know what I agree

I may hold an unpopular opinion on how Obama being in office affects black people negatively. I think it made us complacent that a black man has reached the highest position in the country. It blinds nikkas from seeing that there really is a problem in the way the black community goes about things.

Black people were on the verge of revolution before the election of obama into office, the white elite knew what they were doing by handing a black man the keys to a sinking ship.

No matter how bad things get in the black community nikkas is just gonna point to the fact that Obama is in office to deny the existence of any serious conflict.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston

I may hold an unpopular opinion on how Obama being in office affects black people negatively. I think it made us complacent that a black man has reached the highest position in the country. It blinds nikkas from seeing that there really is a problem in the way the black community goes about things.

Black people were on the verge of revolution before the election of obama into office, the white elite knew what they were doing by handing a black man the keys to a sinking ship.

No matter how bad things get in the black community nikkas is just gonna point to the fact that Obama is in office to deny the existence of any serious conflict.

We need to look internally, but we don't want to hear that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

yup. obama gets elected, and blacks get happy. they think they've made it.

whites and blacks are :hug:

shyt has me :facepalm:

i know it's going to hurt like a motherfukker, but i want obama to lose in november. i want romney to win. i want white people to mobilize like they've never done before and make sure that republicans control every single corner of government.

maybe, finally, black people will wake up out of their daze and see that they aren't shyt in the eyes of cac america.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
it doesnt matter who you vote for we are all gonna wind up in FEMA camps anyways

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
negged. black america needs to see how cacs really feel about them.

negged.

show them how they feel?

how about tavis smiley, saying barrack does not care about poor folks? and tavis gets sidlined...

people are happy, barrack is black and parts of black community is giving him a lot of breaks...understandably (they dont wanna give racist kkkakkks ammo)

on the flip side, the blacks, who probably thought, barrack would not get relected...need to stop catering to kkkakkk interests, globably.

its two sides, but really, give barrack a pass about black issues. wow

but to say, the democrats, should allow the republicans to win is ludicrous

the fact of the matter, the democrats have not giving completely a fair share to being successful...

they fight barrack obama on every/almost all policies, and you want folk to quit.

no.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
yup. obama gets elected, and blacks get happy. they think they've made it.

whites and blacks are :hug:

shyt has me :facepalm:

i know it's going to hurt like a motherfukker, but i want obama to lose in november. i want romney to win. i want white people to mobilize like they've never done before and make sure that republicans control every single corner of government.

maybe, finally, black people will wake up out of their daze and see that they aren't shyt in the eyes of cac america.
Word and it ain't like Obama being in office improved racial relations between whites and blacks:rudy: if anything shyt got worst and racism has become more overt than ever.

Just look at all the objections Obama gets whenever he proposes a law, they shut him down and attack his character and intelligence despite his resume

It's becoming clear that whites cannot stand seeing a black man in an authorative position over them.

If these Cacs really think they can do any better, I say fukk it, They want it, let them have this shyt.:manny:

America is on the verge of collapse regardless of what happens anyway.