You know the black republican Kim Klacik running for Congress from Baltimore? TARIQ HAS THE RECEIPTS

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Bunchy Carter Where the hell did you got that I'm a Trump supporter? If you're gonna neg me, do it for something factual.:gucci:

Dumbass just did the same thing to me and he's done it to others too. An actual Trump supporter negging other posters and calling them "Trump Supporter"....mental illness.

I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
I like Donald Trump also
Black people deserve an exclusive policy and YES I WANTED A BLACK TRUMP.

OBAMA WAS WEAK AND A p*ssy
Those Obama programs help everybody else out, they were not for Black people only....
Your saying that the good thing that Obama-Biden did for Black people was lower the Crack laws....your implying that all Black people are crackheads.

In order for Black people to benefit from that, they have be a crackhead. I'm not a crackhead lol
Obama, Kamala and Biden are weak
My brothers keeper helps latinos also:

President Obama delivering remarks at the White House in February on his My Brother's Keeper initiative to help black and Latino boys succeed.
My Brother’s Keeper helped out hispanic/latinos also. I asked what did Obama do to help out black people only, that does not include other groups. They always tie black and brown together when they talk about Black issues.

Obama’s Criminal Justice Reform was not specifically for black people locked up, what was the percentage of black people that were affected by this program. I asked what did Obama do to help out black people only

HBCU's well I graduated from Grambling State and that does not solely affect black people, because they do have white and other ethnicities that go to HBCU's, who receive more aid than the black students. Also, some of that money went to the UNCF, they also give out scholarships to races and ethnicities, not just blacks. I asked what did Obama do to help out black people only.
That's why I support Trump, with these anti-immigration laws.

Obama helped these immigrants and you see how they repay us.
So White Supremacy was not around before Trump

"We will vote you out" and then replace you with another White Supremacist like Joe Biden.
A c00n not even....It's well known that I support Trump

That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A conservative maryland forum for shooters are calling her an ex stripper :heh:

The Ex Stripper Wins - Maryland Shooters
Member on that forum
WTF is the problem with Kim being an ex-stripper?

That's a lot more respectable than being a lawyer like most politicians.

I met a lot of strippers who told me that they were just working their way through college or grad school. And just like all the single working moms that I met, I'd kick a buck to help their cause.
:mjlol:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
So this is what ADOS/FBA is evolving into

Evolving? Them hashtag nikkas been on some "thank God massa took me out the jungle" tip, exchanging st0rmfr0nt level jokes about poverty in Africa for a minute. As well as embracing just about any negative talking point about Democrats you throw out there, despite claiming to be "free thinkers" immune to political party propaganda. Hashtags basically turned into a bandwagon of self hating misinformed conservac00ns rooting for Republicans to win every election. Its become sad.