You know the black republican Kim Klacik running for Congress from Baltimore? TARIQ HAS THE RECEIPTS

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Alright, let me put my agent hat on for a moment, but how is Tariq gonna talk about her having a white husband, and he's got a white mother in law :skip:

tariqnasheed.jpg

Or why bring up that this dude was running a strip club and has multiple children by single Black women contributing to a problem within poor Black communities, when for all we know he learned that sh!t reading Tariq's books? As if Tariq hasn't contributed to this problem.

Qz5jhwV5dUtb1di9wKm0S3bXxlNu3herB28ZcVibcSSls5J3Gbgv6rFRQHU6iEHddxy3OQnsSl8WXhkeTU-eCvRjqctAdUFSgGx62ZyXobTESI6qYlMs

I mean you can't make this sh!t up. What planet am I on
?:mindblown:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Alright, let me put my agent hat on for a moment, but how is Tariq gonna talk about her having a white husband, and he's got a white mother in law :skip:

tariqnasheed.jpg

Or why bring up that this dude was running a strip club and has multiple children by single Black women contributing to a problem within poor Black communities, when for all we know he learned that sh!t reading Tariq's books? As if Tariq hasn't contributed to this problem.

Qz5jhwV5dUtb1di9wKm0S3bXxlNu3herB28ZcVibcSSls5J3Gbgv6rFRQHU6iEHddxy3OQnsSl8WXhkeTU-eCvRjqctAdUFSgGx62ZyXobTESI6qYlMs

:mjpls:A BLACK MAN RAN INTO THIS THREAD
TO DEFEND A WENCH AND A BLACK WOMAN BEATING CAC?

:devil:
:evil:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:A BLACK MAN RAN INTO THIS THREAD
TO DEFEND A WENCH AND A BLACK WOMAN BEATING CAC?

:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol: Go head with that. I ain't defending her. She is what she is. I don't sh!t what she eats. Besides, both she and those other women made their choices. Still, Tariq is a curious case to be exposing her and her dude. It ain't quite hypocrisy, but it ain't a good look either.

Something else too, he brought up that she doesn't think reparations are realistic. Meanwhile he went on the aggressive with Tone and Yvette, and tried undermining them with the FBA acronym. Like or dislike those two, it's :patrice: seeing him compete with them. He moves kinda funny to me to be pointing the finger at other people. Alright I'm taking my agent hat off now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

tariqnasheed.jpg

You completely made up a scenario of him reading Tariq's book as an inspiration to not raise his children?

As somebody who doesn't follow Tariq like that, what does what you just said have to do with this situation?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You completely made up a scenario of him reading Tariq's book as an inspiration to not raise his children?

As somebody who doesn't follow Tariq like that, what does what you just said have to do with this situation?

That's what you got from that? :pachaha: