You know the 3D printed gun guy? US MARSHALS want him for sleeping w/ 16 y.o. girl; Hiding in Taiwan

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Yeah this definitely seems set up ish.....

From the article the site is at no fault and should not be charged because they did their due diligence to make sure she was 18.....:stopitslime:

And the officer saying he should somehow magically known she was 16 even though your supposed to be atleast 18 to sign up on the website......:hhh:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this definitely seems set up ish.....

From the article the site is at no fault and should not be charged because they did their due diligence to make sure she was 18.....:stopitslime:

And the officer saying he should somehow magically known she was 16 even though your supposed to be atleast 18 to sign up on the website......:hhh:

I mean I guess there are no more situations where it is expected that you're dealing with an adult. :yeshrug:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why was he on that sugar daddy site when he knew he had enemies , they trying to set him up . Fux it i signed up to see what the lifestyle is about ( research ) .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Or....maybe...MAYBE he's a fukking pedo?

Some of y'all like using the "Have a Seat" smiley but did you actually watch To Catch a Predator?

Pedos come from all walks of life, they don't all look like kid touchers. Remember that there were decorated vets and respected members of the community walking into those set up houses.

Jared from Subway was worth millions and had a wife and kids

Stop caping for right wing CACs because you think the government is coming for your guns

If the US government wanted y'all dead TODAY it would happen TODAY and they'd wrap it up in time to watch Thursday Night Football

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
While I wouldn't doubt for a minute that he'd be a pedo, it just seems awfully convenient that these charges and all the proof are right here for us.

Got surveillance videos, tags to the whip, story from the little girl...just seems real fishy. Maybe he did it, and if he did, he should rot in jail for life...

But this sound like them gun folk trying to make him the devil so they can have something on him....Dude know he step foot back in this country he a dead man...

Hell, they may find a way to get him and bring him back here...he better move carefully and keep the scent off him
Don't sleep with 16 year olds :manny: :sitdown: