you have to support a man in this society....

Daps
You can't go against biology

Read the thread I just made. Women will NEVER be happy being the provider.

Western Men are broke as a whole due to Feminism - We just need to go where the Women are broker and there are more options....Simple mathematics.

Take a Woman from somewhere where she lived in a hut her whole life with no running water. And boom, you are the provider.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
In the age where women are strong, independent and don't need a man, if you don't abide by her rules you's a fukkboy and you can miss her with that BS. /sarcasm

Whether they like it or not, the world would go to shyt if men collectively went on strike. The highways you drive on, the bed you sleep on, the building you work in was all created by men. Keep on doing what yall doing ladies... yall gon learn.

As for me personally, I'd rather be homeless and live under a bridge than let a woman support me. I'll never allow myself to be put in a position where a woman will take my big body balls away from me :smugfavre:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
In the age where women are strong, independent and don't need a man, if you don't abide by her rules you's a fukkboy and you can miss her with that BS. /sarcasm

Whether they like it or not, the world would go to shyt if men collectively went on strike. The highways you drive on, the bed you sleep on, the building you work in was all created by men. Keep on doing what yall doing ladies... yall gon learn.

As for me personally, I'd rather be homeless and live under a bridge than let a woman support me. I'll never allow myself to be put in a position where a woman will take my big body balls away from me :smugfavre:

Take your big body balls out of the salon then!!!
:russ::russ:

Take your friend @Hard Times Nakamura with you :lolbron:
:hhh:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
You can't go against biology

Read the thread I just made. Women will NEVER be happy being the provider.

Western Men are broke as a whole due to Feminism - We just need to go where the Women are broker and there are more options....Simple mathematics.

Take a Woman from somewhere where she lived in a hut her whole life with no running water. And boom, you are the provider.

Take a woman from a hut..with no water ??? You are so insecure smh....just re read what you wrote. Read it out loud...as a matter of fact read it in front of a mirror so you can see and hear yourself say you're gonna find a more broken woman than you who lives in a hut. Cuz thats the only way you feel you can be a provider...

:francis:

Daps
Take a woman from a hut..with no water ??? You are so insecure smh....just re read what you wrote. Read it out loud...as a matter of fact read it in front of a mirror so you can see and hear yourself say you're gonna find a more broken woman than you who lives in a hut. Cuz thats the only way you feel you can be a provider...

:francis:

You're just mad you can't be a Man....

The criteria for us is so simple yet yall make it so complicated for yourselves.

Just need a warm wet p*ssy and be fukking obedient cook breakfast and stop talking back and with all the big mouth and 'tude.

And maybe on the whole yall wouldn't have so many man troubles.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps

The criteria for us is so simple yet yall make it so complicated for yourselves.

Just need a warm wet p*ssy and be fukking obedient cook breakfast and stop talking back and with all the big mouth and 'tude.

:ohhh:

:umad:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

:patrice:Problem is women are humans and they have criteria for themselves too.
It's frustrating b/c there is a whole human being attached to the small parts of what we want from people.