you have to support a man in this society....

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
with the overwhelming percentage of college graduates being women... and women making up the majority of the workforce..... traditionalism is out the window..... if you want a relationship with a man, YOU have to support him/the family...

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
with the overwhelming percentage of college graduates being women... and women making up the majority of the workforce..... traditionalism is out the window..... if you want a relationship with a man, YOU have to support him/the family...

I really want to neg this comment.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
I don't think I would be attracted to a man I had to support unless he was much younger and really hot. Suga mama :ehh:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
I wholeheartedly agree with OP. The issue is that guys don't want to take on non traditional male roles. If your woman is supporting you, you're now the wife nikka. Pick up the kids. cook dinner, clean and all that other shyt.

Exactly, he needs to do all of that plus stay in shape. Don't let him self go, or get fat.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
"If you a leader and ain't nobody following u, ur just taking a walk."

I don't know how that quote is relevant but it's just been floating around in my head and making me giggle.

Sorry for randomness. Anyhoo, men still make more money than women do despite women having more education. School doesn't necessarily translate to wealth (won't even talk about debt).

Besides which this happens anyway when u get into a relationship. If u have ever been in a real one, EVERYBODY pitches in. Women vet men on their willingness and ability to provide in the dating process not to live off of him (unless he's just got it like that and insists) but to ensure that she won't have to do everything by herself. The majority of people worldwide in relationships have both men and women contributing. I don't know where ya'll get these fear mongering ideas of men being the sole providers for women unless the men WANTED that set up.

Most people aren't wealthy. OP u ever been in a relationship? No shade if u haven't. But it's different than looking from outside in.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I wholeheartedly agree with OP. The issue is that guys don't want to take on non traditional male roles. If your woman is supporting you, you're now the wife nikka. Pick up the kids. cook dinner, clean and all that other shyt.
Otherwise
tumblr_np2w8laaWx1tz9j5oo1_250.gif

:troll:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Poor execution but I understand the op sentiment
Folks are breaking down traditional gender roles BUT no woman is attracted to a man that doesn't follow traditional male gender roles.

Folks screaming about hypermascilinity but then complain that men don't approach them :jbhmm: