You have to play 1 game and win. If you lose, you die. What game are you choosing?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Mass effect 1:takedat:...Really any if them shyts, But I beat pt.1 so many damn times with so many classes i could do it one handed and half sleep...which i have lol:russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got me wondering if I could do an entire playthrough of any of the EA skate games without bailing:jbhmm:

If I absolutely had to with my life on the line, I think I could pull it off:manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
fukk that toad! :pacspit:

Z9QyjhD.gif

You know how hard it is trying to keep that fukker alive if you take the hard route and got to face Robo Starwolf and his clan while protecting the rest of the squad? I Sweater GOD gameplay wise he's nothing more than bait for you to pick off enemies with. fukking flying bucket of Gotdamned Chum, this b*stard.

Tactics Ogre

FF Tactics/Advance 2

Tetris Ds

Super Mario Bros 2/Yoshi's Adventure

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
An entire playthrough with NO bails at all would be impressive, and I’ve been elite in those games since 2007:yeshrug:

We talking life and death here I wasn’t about to pick Dark Souls or some shyt:lolbron:
Not gonna lie, I never even made it to the X Games in the first one :mjcry:. I didn't even know it was a thing until I played online. I could fukk somebody up in skate though. I put my boy on SKAT. Told him I'm bout to turn the controller upside down on that ass and send you home in tears :dame:. Busted out the Nollie 360 Flip on him :banderas: