You have a better chance getting white chicks in cities with low black population.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
And yall don't think them Confederate flag waving,shotgun toting,overall wearing,NASCAR watching,macaroni and cheese with hot dogs chopped up in it eating rednecks aren't gonna be jealous of a nikka stuntin in their hick town stealing their bytches:usure:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I've gotten plenty of attention whenever I've been in small French-Canadian hick towns where the pop is 95-99% white.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The key thing here is the size of the place. If you go to a place with 400,000 people and most of them are white, you're not going to have as much cooperation as if you go to a place with 600,000 people with a mostly white population.

Some people in here acting like if they go to a small town that's mostly white that the females won't be on that :mjpls: program.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
you would have the same chance in big cities if you guys hadn't collectively put the white woman on the pedestal to the point of worship.

It always amazes that the same nukkas that say "don't let these hoes think they are shyt" are the same nukkas screaming "PAWGS".

White women in big cities all know if all else fails, they can get themselves a nigg@r. Thats because of you motherfcukers, and same thing will happen when you start hitting these country towns en-masse.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
you would have the same chance in big cities if you guys hadn't collectively put the white woman on the pedestal to the point of worship.

It always amazes that the same nukkas that say "don't let these hoes think they are shyt" are the same nukkas screaming "PAWGS".

White women in big cities all know if all else fails, they can get themselves a nigg@r. Thats because of you motherfcukers, and same thing will happen when you start hitting these country towns en-masse.

Foh, why do you people always have to over analyse everhthing. It was a simple observation and no one is putting anyone on a pedestal.

ALso women, even the ugliest white chick can easily get some white dude to fukk her. Stop acting like white boys are only fukking dimes and leaving scraps to everyone else.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Yup, when I troll Boise, Des Moines, Lexington, and Sioux Falls on POF they all flock to nikkas with a quickness :obama:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ugly nikka problem
Ol let me move to Montana so I can get a shot at some white p*ssy ass.nikka
c00nemetry.in motion
:pachaha:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's true.

I've Been to small hick towns and girls were all over me no initiation or anything

When I was in Romania I was a pagan gawd

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Same with me, Went to Wales of all places and bytches where feeling the kid..

Poland same result....Spain not so much :wtb:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u n1ggaz making the forum look bad w/this type sh1t........

U can get a bunny anywhere if she feel u

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Am I the only one who thinks this? Like if you live in a city like baltimore or detroit or any city where the black and white population is almost equal your chances of getting white chicks and even top quality white chicks goes down, almost like most of them are suddenly on their :mjpls:, whilst if you live in a city where the black population is very low, they cant wait to give you the goods:ohhh:

black and white population almost equal in Baltimore?:merchant: Trust me not a whole lot of white girls here. Mexicans starting to take over though:bryan:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black and white population almost equal in Baltimore?:merchant: Trust me not a whole lot of white girls here. Mexicans starting to take over though:bryan:

Bull/sh1t I've been through BMore quite a few times and it's bunnies everywhere especially the downtown areas.