You have a better chance getting white chicks in cities with low black population.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks this? Like if you live in a city like baltimore or detroit or any city where the black and white population is almost equal your chances of getting white chicks and even top quality white chicks goes down, almost like most of them are suddenly on their :mjpls:, whilst if you live in a city where the black population is very low, they cant wait to give you the goods:ohhh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
so u telling me in a city with a high black population it is harder to find a quality white chick that fuccs with u...but in a city with a low black population, which probably means a high white population, u have a better chance to find a quality white chick????

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Probability exists. If you live in Seattle you're more likely to see rain than if you lived in Arizona.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Am I the only one who thinks this? Like if you live in a city like baltimore or detroit or any city where the black and white population is almost equal your chances of getting white chicks and even top quality white chicks goes down, almost like most of them are suddenly on their :mjpls:, whilst if you live in a city where the black population is very low, they cant wait to give you the goods:ohhh:

:rudy: You aint even black.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah it's true.

I've Been to small hick towns and girls were all over me no initiation or anything

When I was in Romania I was a pagan gawd

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
actually its true.. it has more to do with the fascination of the exotic and unknown tho.

these cac cornhusker women be lovin a bruh out here. :scusthov:

Came in here to speak on this concept. I agree. If you can enter the environment of some curious, Caucasian females, then you might be in good shape.

Predominately white universities and college undergrads may provide the best type of opportunities. Bunch of sexually curious 18-21 year old chicks who want to test theories and see if the perceptions surrounding black guys are true. They will experiment.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe its b/c places with low black populations don't have misconceptions about black people since they never interact with any? :manny: