You guys ever deal with streaks where literally nothing goes your way?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I feel you bruh, been looking for a new job for about two months now and shyt seems hopeless. Literally had me depressed worried about my future.

Best I can say is be glad you have your health and believe it'll change soon. Put that positive energy out into the universe.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you bruh, been looking for a new job for about two months now and shyt seems hopeless. Literally had me depressed worried about my future.

Best I can say is be glad you have your health and believe it'll change soon. Put that positive energy out into the universe.
2 whole months huh? Are you currently out of work?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
2 whole months huh? Are you currently out of work?

No, I'm working. Been at the same job for 3 years. Just hate my job. I recently received a ton of extra responsibilities that required training, and no pay increase.

Actually thinking of going back to school to study medicine, but don't have enough money to quit my job to go. Eh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm working. Been at the same job for 3 years. Just hate my job. I recently received a ton of extra responsibilities that required training, and no pay increase.

Actually thinking of going back to school to study medicine, but don't have enough money to quit my job to go. Eh.

Well let this be your goal. Figure out how much money you would need to quit and make that your primary focus. I have like 19k left to pay off in debt and I can't stand my job most days but that goal keeps me in check and makes going to work tolerable. I literally get dressed sometimes saying "19k left" (started with 34k).

As far as looking for a new job, update your resume with all the new skills you're learning and just keep putting yourself out there.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
live.
Why don't you take some time away from your phone. You do know that you're an individual and communicating with those whom you consider important aren't as important as you'd like to think they are. Alone time seems like it'd do you some good.
nikkas got jobs to apply for and networking to deal with b :comeon:

Got a backup blackberry but fukk it. Phone fixed

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it can only get better

how about this breh went away on vacation this year had a blast as soon as i come back i total my car, then got tossed into a new position at wokr that sucks, then had a medical scare, my phone is cracked as well but it still works somewhat. Up to my neck in clearing off this debt i could ask my parents but for once im doing it on my own :obama:, I've been looking for a new job for a while, my friend was unemployed for like 8 months, i fixed up their resume and sent it out for them long story now they got a new job because of me and thier making more than me even though I'm the one who facilitated it. My anxiety attacks came back like hell this year that i thought twice i was going to die once a heart attack next a brain anneurysm had to be in the hospital where luckily nothing was wrong with me.

But eh i got a roof over my head and food in my belly i toculd worse :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

tumblr_m2vxzipOKf1r8zw4eo1_500.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it can only get better

how about this breh went away on vacation this year had a blast as soon as i come back i total my car, then got tossed into a new position at wokr that sucks, then had a medical scare, my phone is cracked as well but it still works somewhat. Up to my neck in clearing off this debt i could ask my parents but for once im doing it on my own :obama:, I've been looking for a new job for a while, my friend was unemployed for like 8 months, i fixed up their resume and sent it out for them long story now they got a new job because of me and thier making more than me even though I'm the one who facilitated it. My anxiety attacks came back like hell this year that i thought twice i was going to die once a heart attack next a brain anneurysm had to be in the hospital where luckily nothing was wrong with me.

But eh i got a roof over my head and food in my belly i toculd worse :manny:
yea i was saying to my dude earlier...i got too much shyt going for me overall to really worry about this present streak :manny:

upperechelon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can relate my guy. Only difference is I've been feeling like this for the past six years.