You guys ever deal with streaks where literally nothing goes your way?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man this summer may've been the worst time of my whole life. I've had bad luck / misfortune basically in every facet and it just gets worse and worse. From financially to women to car accidents to school...literally not one good thing (besides surviving the car crash) has happened to me since maybe April.

Now my flippin Nexus 4 screen cracked at the top off of one small drop and it isn't even responding to touch. My brothers and friends iphones got fukking spider web cracks and they still work. :why:. My brothers iphone was ran over by an SUV for goodness sake :why:.

How do yall deal with times like this? I've been persevering, going strong man but some hidden force is trying to break me down :(

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes. You have to be tested, friend. You're resolve has to be tested again and again. You learn who you are when times are tough or under pressure and often times, the lesson you learn carries you effortlessly through an issue in the future if had you not gone through that downward spiral you may have had more difficulty overcoming. Lets persevere instead, friend.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes. You have to be tested, friend. You're resolve has to be tested again and again. You learn who you are when times are tough or under pressure and often times, the lesson you learn carries you effortlessly through an issue in the future if had you not gone through that downward spiral you may have had more difficulty overcoming. Lets persevere instead, friend.
I'm tryna stay positive man .

Job recruitment season coming in September and this phone shyt has me thinking I'm destined to fail now when I was literally optimistic as hell 1 hour ago. I dont know what the fukk is going on in my life. I am literally getting fukked up the ass.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
God's testing you breh...if you can make it through this, you got the perseverance of Superman.....

but at the same time no good comes out of summers in the suburbs :manny:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How have to remove yourself from the situation, as obvious as that sounds just go take a break from stuff. Get off the phone, turn off the computer, go to a place that's quiet and read and sit and think.

semtex

:)
Daps
Breh everyone's life is that way at times. Don't get in the habit of self pitying

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How have to remove yourself from the situation, as obvious as that sounds just go take a break from stuff. Get off the phone, turn off the computer, go to a place that's quiet and read and sit and think.
I hear you fam *sigh*

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
yea there was some times in my early 20's where my business was faltering, and my love life was either lame or nonexistant. i cant comment on bad health always been fortunate there

now im :flabbynsick: @ 30 but real happy, fairly secure and own a home with a paid for BMW. i can look back at all the days sweating my ass off and strugglin like :blessed:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gonna just shell out that $150+ and try to fix the screen asap. Smmfh.
Recruiting season is when i turn this shyt around :demonic:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna just shell out that $150+ and try to fix the screen asap. Smmfh.
Recruiting season is when i turn this shyt around :demonic:
Why don't you take some time away from your phone. You do know that you're an individual and communicating with those whom you consider important aren't as important as you'd like to think they are. Alone time seems like it'd do you some good.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a pre-paid phone in the meantime. You don't need a touch screen to get a call about a job.