You Got To Live And Learn, Before Your Bridge Is Burned: Warriors vs. Spurs on TNT Gamethread 4/7/16

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
One thing I'm looking for is how Kawhi handles the Warriors dbl teams this time around. He's a great 1on1 player now especially in the high post but I still have questions about how he'll react to being swarmed by them

Aldridge is a beast looking forward to seeing if he can keep up his recent dominance, Curry should respond strongly after the last matchup but who knows he's been in a funk for a while, Iggy/Ezeli/Bogut returning could be a difference, no Diaw and this isn't a great matchup for Duncan so West could get a lot of minutes especially with Diaw out.

#1 seed is at stake here so it should be a playoff atmosphere

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Eggs rolls and wonton soup will lead the Warriors to victory
20160330_112131.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Predicting Pop trolls us all and sits everyone but Tony Parker. We all know he doesn't give a damn about fan entertainment :martin:
But if all starters play for both teams then I predict this game to be higher scoring than than last game. I don't think this game will be too good :manny:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Let's get it poppin.

great drop, haven't listened to it in eons.

his airness done already told y'all to put in that work.

Michael Jordan told Klay Thompson to 'go ahead and break the record'

and go ahead and bust 'em down champ/s. it is a right of passage for young lions take out the old lions on the Serengeti

maxresdefault.jpg

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Who are the spurs sitting? :beli:

Predicting Pop trolls us all and sits everyone but Tony Parker. We all know he doesn't give a damn about fan entertainment :martin:
But if all starters play for both teams then I predict this game to be higher scoring than than last game. I don't think this game will be too good :manny:

However, Boris Diaw is injured for the next 2 games so he's the only one out tonight

Spurs are smelling blood, now they're going for it :demonic: