You go to the store. Cop an album. Take off the plastic. Put in the disc.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta go with "The Dynasty- Roc La Familia" album and "Stillmatic" as well..... With Pac right behind them.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
i haven't heard a lot of pac for a long time now

*goes to put the albums in itunes*

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Dope intro, I just wish "All Out OG" or even "Miltary Minds" was on the album rather than, say "Life of a Outlaw" as that song was wack IMO.

For me, its a toss up between "7 Day Theory" intro and the intro to "Get Rich or die trying".

The quarters dropping... beat to "What up Gangsta" starts Playing...

:gladbron:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Nah man nah...Pac is top 3 GOAT status no doubt, but when we wanna discuss INTROs that set shyt the fukk off..There can only be one.

JAY-Z THE DYNASTY ... shyt bangs ridiculously hard from the jump..Let me not even mention Change the game being the 2nd song straight after the powerful ass intro. Unmatched...

UUUUNLESSSS...we bang out this shyt right here nikkas...this shyt right HEERE?!:

The powerful ass message from the jump, the name of the intro, the build up, the beat, the LYRICS...

Yup, Nas got this shyt. Always hated the fact that this shyt never was a full song.

Last edited by a moderator:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Nah man nah...Pac is top 3 GOAT status no doubt, but when we wanna discuss INTROs that set shyt the fukk off..There can only be one.

JAY-Z THE DYNASTY ... shyt bangs ridiculously hard from the jump..Let me not even mention Change the game being the 2nd song straight after the powerful ass intro. Unmatched...

UUUUNLESSSS...we bang out this shyt right here nikkas...this shyt right HEERE?!:

"Intro" and "Message to the Feds" - YouTube

The powerful ass message from the jump, the name of the intro, the build up, the beat, the LYRICS...

Yup, Nas got this shyt. Always hated the fact that this shyt never was a full song.

damn never heard it in sequence like that... very dope