You go back in time to 1300 A.D with today's technology...

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What appliance is gonna guarantee you the most money, fame, and bytches...you have to bring only ONE thing
and it can't be powered with electricity, because it didn't exist :umad:

edit: keep in mind this is the era where they would burn you for even suggesting the earth is round and not flat, choose at ur own risk :shaq:

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Would Bring A Phone Or Tablet Cuz You Can Show Off Alot Of shyt On 1 Small Device But You Wont Have Any Type Of Connection To Really Show Them shyt

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Would Bring A Phone Or Tablet Cuz You Can Show Off Alot Of shyt On 1 Small Device But You Wont Have Any Type Of Connection To Really Show Them shyt
cant be powered with electricity b, so hqving that tablet fully charged aint gonna do much once that battery dies

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
cant be powered with electricity b, so hqving that tabley fully charged aint gonna do much obce that battery dies

You Could Show Em Alot In That Period Of Time, Music, Videos, Articles, Pictures Of EVERYTHING You Couldn't Bring

But Like I Said, It Would Be Worthless Out There With No Connection :sadcam:

Daps
military tank and before I got sent back Id research a way to power it usin natural oils or some shyt

then again it would probably break down cuz of all the maintenance it would need, but I could stunt on some kingdoms and proclaim myself god before that happens