Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
6c1f7fa934a9c85e5ef59d2f47ebc838.240x422x31.gif

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
go ahead & roll the dice

if your seed comes out a tall flat-footed uggamugga

know the L's they take in life go back to you tryna live out league dreams vicariously through them

:ufdup:

Nah you don't get me

Whatever comes out of the vagina of the future Mrs Eagle finna be a diamond refined by Mr and Mrs together

He'll choose whatever he wants to be but he'll have all the tools to be great at it

So whether he wants to crush the boards or create new theorems, it'll happen :mjlit:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nah you don't get me

Whatever comes out of the vagina of the future Mrs Eagle finna be a diamond refined by Mr and Mrs together

He'll choose whatever he wants to be but he'll have all the tools to be great at it

So whether he wants to crush the boards or create new theorems, it'll happen :mjlit:
you got the right attitude

what i am saying is just as real

folks gotta be real about what they are passing on

if you wasn't shyte you can't expect your child to be a god

even if you push & push there's only so far they can go according to their genetic endowment

it takes more than height to be a pro hooper more than hours of study to be a genius

ya diiiiiig¿

MMA

Superstar
Daps
One of y'all Tri-State brehs need to "I'll holla" at this Grandma Long Legs Angolan chick. If you average height just wear extra tall Timbs :mjgrin:.
She's too in her prime of her life, she's gonna disregard a 6 cert figure feet footing the bill coli member :wow:

Had an ex was 6'1-6'2 and gorgeous in the middle of ny but she was too focused on appealing to that model lifestyle of quick checks, cac approval and vacations:wow: one of the few I miss

Something about long black legs just screams trophy to me :mjcry:

Last edited: