You get the ability to transform to any one animal at will

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
There's really no reason to choose anything other than the apex predator for each habitat.

So for land, you'd wanna be a tiger or elephant even though elephants aren't predators they really have no natural enemies.
Air, you'd wanna be a hawk or an eagle.
Water you'd wanna be a shark.

Unless you want to do some weird shyt that only a specifically evolved creature can do.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Brehs really talking about transforming into birds :mjlol:

As if a couple billion birds don’t die every year
One of the most fragile creatures
:usure: These apex birds are gangster, breh.

giphy.gif

Falcon punched a duck to death and struck a pose over it's body. :wow:

If it's a permanent transformation I'm not taking the deal but if I get to keep my human awareness on top of the abilites of a Peregrine Falcon and I can switch back whenever I want, sign me up!

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I'd turn into a fly so I can sneak into high level meetings undetected, like area 51 or top companies so I can see what moves they are making that can benefit me in the stock market when I turn back human

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

If it's a permanent transformation I'm not taking the deal but if I get to keep my human awareness on top of the abilites of a Peregrine Falcon and I can switch back whenever I want, sign me up!
The next most commonly recognized cause of death was falcons striking stationary objects, such as skyscrapers, windows, electric wires and bridge cables

:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

giphy.gif

Yes this clearly says “at will”

so why would I want to turn into a Tiger or some shyt, when there are already guns. Maybe some sort of shark, for swimming, but the ocean ain’t as cool as the ability to fly. And land. People fall everyday b. Travel. Defense.

you basically have the ability to fly at any time you want. There’s really no other animal to choose

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
There's really no reason to choose anything other than the apex predator for each habitat.

So for land, you'd wanna be a tiger or elephant even though elephants aren't predators they really have no natural enemies.
Air, you'd wanna be a hawk or an eagle.
Water you'd wanna be a shark.

Unless you want to do some weird shyt that only a specifically evolved creature can do.
You forget that humans shoot apex predators on sight.

Try transforming into an elephant in a major city without being shot or at the least tranquillized and put in a zoo for the rest of your life.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:gucci: Breh if I can transform into a bird I'd know to avoid buildings, planes, cables and powerlines.

Only thing I'd have to worry about is other territorial birds or humans shooting me out of the sky.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
y'all thinking small af

ez $ is on transforming into a t-rex and just going ham on LA or some shyt just because

yeah, they'd shoot you down but you'd go out a legend

"Remember that time a fukking dinosaur attacked LA, then we shot it with a tank, it died and transformed back into some dude? :mindblown: "

WigglyEcstaticAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
An eagle or falcon like most the other brehs said, soaring in the sky has to be dope has fk.