You ever wanted to **** one of your girls/exs friends/cousins?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

mannn..a couple years ago...she came over to my house because her internet was not working..so i let her use my computer...she came over in a wife beater with no bra and some short shorts and was drinking vodka with me....I showed excellent restraint...If I didnt care about her sis...I would have tried to smash

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have been with my main chick for about 5 years and I have watched her lil sister grow from a good looking 15 year old to a fine 20 year old
Another, my daughter's mother has a cousin. She's 19 and she's all the way ready. She's about 5'11" barefoot but with nice shaped legs and she works out when she can. Usually 2 or 3 times a week. :takedat:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
mannn..a couple years ago...she came over to my house because her internet was not working..so i let her use my computer...she came over in a wife beater with no bra and some short shorts and was drinking vodka with me....I showed excellent restraint...If I didnt care about her sis...I would have tried to smash

I know you turned the AC up, right !? :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl's cousin :ohlawd: ... I just want it one time to get it out of my system... The bad thing is I think she wants to fukk, but we both know it would be wrong. The ONLY way it would go down is if she threw it at me and promised never to tell anyone. I wouldn't want my girl to get hurt. :smh:

Daps
My ex's indian friend. bytch was :noah: but she was the type that'd get into a fight with my ex and wouldve thrown it in her face. That level of drama is bad for business :leostare:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
It aint hard to fukk a ex or a current girls, female friends. Most girls get off on that shyt. They like feeling like the superior one of the pack. The "Beyonce" rather than the Kelly and Michelle lol

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
It aint hard to fukk a ex or a current girls, female friends. Most girls get off on that shyt. They like feeling like the superior one of the pack. The "Beyonce" rather than the Kelly and Michelle lol

Thats fukked up. One time I fukked my friends bf by accident I felt soooo bad

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:smh: