You ever wanted to **** one of your girls/exs friends/cousins?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man.. Oh Man... I had the opportunity before.... bytch was drunk and all over me, but i have to much self pride:rolleyes: :bryan: to actually go through with it have any of you ever done it?:lolbron:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, my wife has a friend that's a fitness model. I saw some of her pictures one day and I was :gladbron: on the inside, but :ehh: on the outside. You know I had to ask a bunch of questions about the pictures so I could see them longer. Who took the picture, why didn't so-n-so come, why you wasn't in the middle, y'all should have got in the water. You know how we do.......:myman:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man, my wife has a friend that's a fitness model. I saw some of her pictures one day and I was :gladbron: on the inside, but :ehh: on the outside. You know I had to ask a bunch of questions about the pictures so I could see them longer. Who took the picture, why didn't so-n-so come, why you wasn't in the middle, y'all should have got in the water. You know how we do.......:myman:

:mjpls: ya wife will never know either, that's how i act around my girls friends all :ehh:... when she leave they know the deal:youngsabo:

Daps
If you truly love a girl, you shouldn't ever want her to feel, when she sees you greet a secretary or a girl you both know, that humiliation of wondering if she was someone who caused you to be late coming home, nor should you want any other woman to be able to meet your wife and know she was smiling behind her eyes as she looked at her, the woman you love, remembering this was the woman you rejected even momentarily for her favors.
:gladbron:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
tumblr_llfo6vEwSs1qf1au0o1_400.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ugh. I hate dudes. I'm never getting in a relationship.

Animals. :pacspit:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have been with my main chick for about 5 years and I have watched her lil sister grow from a good looking 15 year old to a fine 20 year old